Sign in to follow this  
AntonB

Where do i find sights for my rifle?

Hello!

Im mostly geared up, but i cant seem to find any silencer/acog sights or things like that for my m4a1. Where do i need to look to have a chance of finding them?

I've only found one silencer since the standalone came out. But you can find stuff like that in military bases and buildings. NWAF got alot of military buildings. I'd suggest you go there. But watch out for bandits!

I'd wager those sights are likely at the same place you get the M4A1 from, but I could truly be wrong.

I've never seen any M4 attachments, but if I were after them I'd run to the places I've seen all the M4s I've crossed.

If you're trying to server hop to get this loot quick 'n easy and asking where to server hop, just don't...

Edited by Diggydug

I found both my Red Dot and my ACOG sights up in the tent city at the western end of NWAF, in particular, the 2 story camo lookout bunkers seem to be good places.

I'll never server hop, im seeing that as cheating. :) I've been at the military camp at Vybor, the one close to Pusta and NWAF. Dident find any attachtments, but i'll keep looking!