Sign in to follow this  
Owain1122

How to cure sickness?

I got hit by three zombies in a row and bled all three times. On the third time I got sick, I've used a full course of tetracycline antibiotics and 50% of the alcohol but still it says I'm sick?

You have to wait, after you use the medicine the message "Your wounds look cleaner" will pop up every now and then. This means the treatment is working. After a while you will get the message "Your wounds are clean" or something like that will come up, this means you're healthy again. Vitamins also work to cure sickness by the way.

On a side note: When I'm sick I use vitamins/antibiotics and drink something, after that I apply the alcohol to my wounds. I also sit down for a few minutes in order to let my character catch his breath (not sure if that's necessary or not). I get cured within 20 - 30 minutes.

Hope this helped :)

• Like 1

Thanks! So it's basically a waiting game now? I finished off some vitamins too!

Yes exactly, not as simple as in the mod where you just overdose a full pack of antibiotics and get cured immediately :/

Yes exactly, not as simple as in the mod where you just overdose a full pack of antibiotics and get cured immediately :/

Yeah, I actually love the detailed medical system, it could just do with some decent player feedback or explaining!

With the increased complexity and range of tools to use being a medic in this is going to be amazing! I just hope that doctor's outfits and military medic unforms can be found to identify you.