Deathlove

Found A Large Stone In DayZ........

My life is now complete! XD

Like seriously anyone find out how this thing works yet? XD

Can you bash ppl in the head with it?

My life is now complete! XD

Like seriously anyone find out how this thing works yet? XD

Can you bash ppl in the head with it?

I am very interested. Can you post a screenshot maybe?

I am very interested. Can you post a screenshot maybe?

vpHuIzY.jpg

I have  poor mans night vision on right now but apparently they dont have it to where you can equip it yet but im HOPING you can use this as a weapon if you have to latter.

it is a resource, like firewood.

it will be used to make fireplaces when they are introduced. rocket mentions it in his upcoming features thread

it is a resource, like firewood.

it will be used to make fireplaces when they are introduced. rocket mentions it in his upcoming features thread

Well it sure is RARE because theres rocks all around but i cant pick them up. xD

How can a stone be badly damaged? :huh:

Stones do wear and tear though elements and other things or by various other means.

They are going to introduce throwing objects also, maybe you will be able to throw it to another player or something.

It says what it is used for...

yeah but tried using it for fires cant seem to figure it out. Also its not available to where i can hold it in my hand yet.

They are going to introduce throwing objects also, maybe you will be able to throw it to another player or something.

That would be pretty cool.

At some point they will activate the recipes on a bunch of stuff. One will be a fireplace so you'll probably need several rocks, sticks and matches to get it going. Don't know if you will need both sticks to get it going and split logs to keep it going but have seen both so far in game.

It seems like they are working hard towards making it so you need a friend for most things in the game. Otherwise you won't be able to carry enough for a lot of the things they are adding. That would be pretty amazing to log in one day and see the western forests of Chernarus engulfed in flames because someone didn't use the rocks to contain their campfire. 

At some point they will activate the recipes on a bunch of stuff. One will be a fireplace so you'll probably need several rocks, sticks and matches to get it going. Don't know if you will need both sticks to get it going and split logs to keep it going but have seen both so far in game.

It seems like they are working hard towards making it so you need a friend for most things in the game. Otherwise you won't be able to carry enough for a lot of the things they are adding. That would be pretty amazing to log in one day and see the western forests of Chernarus engulfed in flames because someone didn't use the rocks to contain their campfire. 

Must be why I can't make a fire. I should clear storage by getting rid of my wood and matches.

Edited by Guest