Sign in to follow this  
Hystrix

Mosin 9130

Hello guys. I am trying to find Mosin 9130 rifle since release. Can someone give me some info about its location? Ty 4 help.

There are no sure spawns for the mosin. You can try all the usual places - military bases, airfields and bigger towns. Though its substantially rarer than the m4 you should be able to find one easily after server restarts.

Edited by overdosed

Just keep searching military bases for the Mosin. Occasionally, you'll also find one in homes and farms - I've actually found the majority of mine inside of broken-down cars, believe it or not.

• Like 2

Whenever I run across them they always seem to be inside what I believe to be school houses. I have found 4 of them since I started playing and 3 of them were in schools houses, usually on the first floor.

I also noticed that if you have 2 rifles... one in your hands and one on your back... when you log off of a server you lose whichever rifle you are currently carrying in your hands.

• Like 2

Me and my friend found one each in houses in Stary Sobor. I've heard of a lot of people finding them in wrecked cars too, but I only ever seem to find drinks and bits of maps in them.

• Like 2

Whenever I run across them they always seem to be inside what I believe to be school houses. I have found 4 of them since I started playing and 3 of them were in schools houses, usually on the first floor.

I also noticed that if you have 2 rifles... one in your hands and one on your back... when you log off of a server you lose whichever rifle you are currently carrying in your hands.

you dont loose second gun its in the inv screen just drag it back in your hands and yeah the school top floor has them alot.

Seem to be pretty random. If you do find one it might be awhile before you find any ammo or vice versa.

Got mine yesterday, top of a schoolhouse as other have said. Found one in an outhouse shed (the one with its own floor) before. Got a long range scope today 800m zeroing with a bipod on as well. Ammo wise houses with the red tablecloth tables seem to have the 20round 7.62 ammo boxes on them relatively often and the jail room military buildings too, normally in the back rooms.

• Like 1

I also found one in the top of one of those new apartment buildings in Cherno. Right before my character proceeded to run straight through a wall and fall to his death. Oh DayZ.

• Like 3

Ty guys! Ty everyone. Starting my search :) Can someone tell me in what part of electro i can find a school? Havent seen it. il be very thankful for exact point http://dayzdb.com/map#6.100.134

Edited by Hystrix

Me and my friend found one each in houses in Stary Sobor. I've heard of a lot of people finding them in wrecked cars too, but I only ever seem to find drinks and bits of maps in them.

Yup wrecked cars confirmed found two in a row inside cars outside the tenaments north of cherno.

I may be wrong, as I haven't even gone to Elektro in DayZ SA, but I believe that's the school.

jbCJaS5.jpg

Yes, I believe you are wrong. I think its the long building south on the other side of the street.

I may be wrong, as I haven't even gone to Elektro in DayZ SA, but I believe that's the school.

jbCJaS5.jpg

Yes, I believe you are wrong. I think its the long building south on the other side of the street.

I was thinking that's the hospital. The building northwest of it being the super market. The building southeast being the orange house that's also enterable in the mod.

That's how I was picturing it all, if any of that is wrong then it's likely all of it is.

EDIT: I should add that, again, I haven't actually been to Elektro in the SA, so maybe they moved things around, but it definitely should be in that general area and visible from one corner of that building or another.

Edited by Diggydug
  • Like 1

I was thinking that's the hospital. The building northwest of it being the super market. The building southeast being the orange house that's also enterable in the mod.

That's how I was picturing it all, if any of that is wrong then it's likely all of it is.

EDIT: I should add that, again, I haven't actually been to Elektro in the SA, so maybe they moved things around, but it definitely should be in that general area and visible from one corner of that building or another.

Man, thats absolutely right building. Ty very much!

jbCJaS5.jpg

Yeah it's right across the way from the Supermarket. I always get a Mosin at little room on the top floor. That or a handgun.

lol, ive already found like 9 of them, got one with pristine long range scope + bipod atm

ive found about 4 mosins so far one in balota in a house one in cherno under a stone archway next to a house that doesnt really go anywhere one in the high aparenment building city between cherno and balota in a 3 story house in the 2nd story on a shelf (think this is a school idk)  and another one in chernoer in like a 4 by 10 green house connect to the side of a building (one door goes into the building the other goes outside)