gmcgroarty

Character Creation

Just curious to see if any Dev input can be given on the potential expansion of the character creator?

Face?

Hair?

Facial Hair?

Also my question as to why no crappy starter backpack; we are survivors of an apocolypse, we mostly likely would have SOME type of supplies outside of clothing.

Planned features, all of them.

Also my question as to why no crappy starter backpack; we are survivors of an apocolypse, we mostly likely would have SOME type of supplies outside of clothing.

Because the excitement of finding stuff is half the game. The more you start with, the less to find.

• Like 1

Because the excitement of finding stuff is half the game. The more you start with, the less to find.

Yep... One of these days I am going to craft the Burlap bag into a backpack just to see what it is like but right now the other backpacks are common enough that it isn't worth trying to find sticks, rope, and a burlap sack. 

Yep... One of these days I am going to craft the Burlap bag into a backpack just to see what it is like but right now the other backpacks are common enough that it isn't worth trying to find sticks, rope, and a burlap sack. 

I've been thinking about it. How much does it hold?

I agree, a more in-depth Character creation would be nice.

The thing with giving newspawns useful and potentially valuable loot at start is that people start systematically farming them in spawnzones. 

I don't see what can be given to newspawns that wouldn't give a good enough reason to KOS them down at the beach? :p

True enough

Ya I would be happy with just the additional character creation stuff; always helps with immesrion when your character looks like you ;)

wtf you guys doing on the forums and not playin?

Edited by gmcgroarty