donakowski1@gmail.com

Looking for a Good Vanilla DayZ Server

Hi I'm back on DayZ after a few months away, and I'm just trying to find a good Vanilla DayZ sever. One that doesn't have 800+ vehicle spawns, custom loadouts, no crazy abusive admins, etc. I just want a classic Chernarus DayZ server with some decent anti-hack prevention. Are there any out there, or do people not really play vanilla anymore? Haha. 

Thanks!

Buy standalone. There you go. FUCK THE MOD. Lol sorry....

I played DayZ for a good amount of time, I feel like I know my way around the game pretty good. I just wasn't sure if there was an alternative to buying the SA in early alpha, as opposed to just finding a solid vanilla server. 

its the easiest thing to do. not necessarily the best, depending on how long you have been around DayZ...

solid vanilla server destroys SA atm. just my .02 I am sure SA will get better. I hope. it's only 30 bucks, which is not a lot of money. But don't expect much atm esp the AI hehe. Remember the EARLY AI in DayZ mod? it's worse than that. :(

Edited by BigCountry

Hi I'm back on DayZ after a few months away, and I'm just trying to find a good Vanilla DayZ sever. One that doesn't have 800+ vehicle spawns, custom loadouts, no crazy abusive admins, etc. I just want a classic Chernarus DayZ server with some decent anti-hack prevention. Are there any out there, or do people not really play vanilla anymore? Haha. 

Thanks!

Just type in vanilla in the filter box on dayz commander, and bobs your uncle, fannies your auntie.

• Like 1

I would recommend ticking the "hide unofficial" box on your dayz commander (assuming you're using dayz commander) and theon sort by player count.

If you're on American time I would suggest US3480. It's the most consistently popular public server.

I wouldn't bother trying to find a truly vanilla private servelr. A lot of the ones that say vanilla are not. I have been playing the SA and a newish mod called dayz aftermath.

I would recommend dayz aftermath to you if you are looking for the vanilla-feel in a more polished package. They have included weapon crafting like in the SA and other great features. Good luck to you!

• Like 3

Well said Dagwood. US3480 is the server Im using and, its a blast to play on, with a nice mixture of players. Only a few days ago I met a nice American fella who had sneaked up on me, only to ask how I was and see if I needed anything! hell, I even met a bandit a couple of days ago who wanted to be friends, he was unarmed right enough! I had to kill him though, cos he kept following me around after I had told him in the nicest possible way that he was cramping my style. So Preston, don't attack on sight unless you are that type of player, cos there are quite a few 'friendlies' kicking about, myself included :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I'll try and hop on there tonight! Thank you! Hope to see you around!

I would recommend ticking the "hide unofficial" box on your dayz commander (assuming you're using dayz commander) and theon sort by player count.

If you're on American time I would suggest US3480. It's the most consistently popular public server.

I wouldn't bother trying to find a truly vanilla private servelr. A lot of the ones that say vanilla are not. I have been playing the SA and a newish mod called dayz aftermath.

I would recommend dayz aftermath to you if you are looking for the vanilla-feel in a more polished package. They have included weapon crafting like in the SA and other great features. Good luck to you!

Well said Dagwood. US3480 is the server Im using and, its a blast to play on, with a nice mixture of players. Only a few days ago I met a nice American fella who had sneaked up on me, only to ask how I was and see if I needed anything! hell, I even met a bandit a couple of days ago who wanted to be friends, he was unarmed right enough! I had to kill him though, cos he kept following me around after I had told him in the nicest possible way that he was cramping my style. So Preston, don't attack on sight unless you are that type of player, cos there are quite a few 'friendlies' kicking about, myself included :thumbsup: