aj3x

"Whos blood is this?" Multiple blood bag / blood samples problem.

I haven't personally ran into this yet, but one I get my full group on, I feel like I will. I'm talking about blood bags and blood types. A current solution (and a pretty good one) to getting the blood you need is having a friend drain you beforehand, or draining a friend beforehand, as he will heal over time through eating and such, leaving you with a bag of the blood that you would need to administer to this friend if he were hurt.

-But what if you want to carry the blood of multiple friends? How would you know which bag in your inventory belongs to who when you need to administer it? I say that for now they should add a numeric system at least (ie. First bag you take is Named blood bag #1, second is blood bag #2)

But we can go even more in depth with this, perhaps using a pen on a full bag will allow you to write the corresponding friends name on it, or maybe just the blood type of whats in the bag even.

What do you guys think? Have you ran into blood type problems with your large group before?

Mabie they should add lootable sticky labels into the game ...and when you find a pen you can write there name on the label and stick it on the blood bag ? or even write the type of blood it is.

Edited by Massicor

I haven't personally ran into this yet, but one I get my full group on, I feel like I will. I'm talking about blood bags and blood types. A current solution (and a pretty good one) to getting the blood you need is having a friend drain you beforehand, or draining a friend beforehand, as he will heal over time through eating and such, leaving you with a bag of the blood that you would need to administer to this friend if he were hurt.

-But what if you want to carry the blood of multiple friends? How would you know which bag in your inventory belongs to who when you need to administer it? I say that for now they should add a numeric system at least (ie. First bag you take is Named blood bag #1, second is blood bag #2)

But we can go even more in depth with this, perhaps using a pen on a full bag will allow you to write the corresponding friends name on it, or maybe just the blood type of whats in the bag even.

What do you guys think? Have you ran into blood type problems with your large group before?

system needs added where you can use a pen or pen and paper to mark them.

Player written labels will be implemented at some point, this also opens the possibility of deliberately mislabeling items. ;)

• Like 1