vandal gab

Lets post some screen shots (Standalone)

looking for some food :)

0_c45de_3800476d_XXL.jpg

0_c45e4_60d127c4_L.jpg 0_c45e5_c61ffc87_L.jpg

0_c45ea_5b510ecf_XXL.jpg

experiment on increased detail draw distance (mention tree's/fences LODs and some of shadows)

0_c45eb_f593dfc6_XXL.jpg

oh crap.. i've survived with this char for few weeks, killed 6 bandits and hundreds of zombies, but i got killed right after load in, unable to even fight back. Its so weird that when u spawn, ure totally harmless... and even a bad spawned zed can kill ya...

Edited by AgainstAllAutority
  • Like 3

We told this guy that he could leave if he wants to, but he decided to shoot with his M4, so we took him down. He had multiple chances to exit the building. Kill or get killed describes this situation very well.

imt9hl.jpg

Whereabouts are the crashed Mi-17 and the statue in the woods? I'd like to check them out.

i've found 2 mi-8 (mi-17 is a mi-8 modification) so far:

one little bit south of Guglovo in burnt village, another is located next to ship wreck on your screen shots (there's a road to Svetlo, cross it and you'll see it)

the Stalin Statue is located about 1km above kamishovo, on the hill-side, in the forest. (sry cant provide you exact coords - i dont store them, but all of them are easy to find)

Edited by AgainstAllAutority

I've got a problem. And admitting it is the first step. (So I'm told)

I'll hold up on making more of these for awhile... after I've gathered some better in game screens worth using.

Day_Z_Stand_Alone.jpg

Edit: added another. I'm gonna make a wallpaper package in a separate thread when I get a substancial amount.

Day_Z_Ti_YS.jpg

Edited by AirFell
  • Like 5

I might see you, but I am sure you won't see me...

1zv90s2.jpg

Offtopic: I used to do a lot of graphic stuff, editing pictures etc. After seeing AirFell's pictures, I might give a shot and try. Need to download few fonts, brushes and stuff first. :D

• Like 3

Offtopic: I used to do a lot of graphic stuff, editing pictures etc. After seeing AirFell's pictures, I might give a shot and try. Need to download few fonts, brushes and stuff first. :D

I'm just using standard paint.net and a few google image searches of "folded paper", "torn paper" ect... thankyou though. Its something to do

I'm just using standard paint.net and a few google image searches of "folded paper", "torn paper" ect... thankyou though. Its something to do

I have Photoshop CS6 myself, but I've edited lots of pictures with GIMP too.

za60l.jpegFound 4 ultimate M4-.Noobs in elektro yesterday.

"Hurrr, see how stealthy I am." 

It's funny, because they really stayed still in these bushes, after they've killed a newspawn with about 20 rounds in the firestation and tried to overwatch this one, Haven't seen me at all.

One of the moments, when you want a SKS so hard ;(

Edited by Khad

2qt8s4w.jpg

Really really really really Far west. Beautiful and peaceful up here, you can shoot zombies without being scared of having someone shoot you :P

• Like 1

my pics didnt work from photofucket hmmm.. what link do you guys copy exactly ?  :blush:

Edited by liquidcactus

my pics didnt work from photofucket hmmm.. what link do you guys copy exactly ?  :blush:

I use tinypic, just copy and paste the IMG Code for forums & Message Boards into your post. Never used photo(B)fucket. ;)

Sorry guys I've not posted for a while I had a AVM (Brain haemorrhage) and have  just had brain surgery, beans to all that have posted and I'm on the mend =)  

• Like 3

The direct link.  In these posts click the photo icon and paste the direct link from Photobucket into it.

Wokeup this morning to discover I had been turned into a seagul.  Dat dayzness.

2524768.jpg

• Like 10