Snailweed

Holler to other friendly's

Yo guys.

I've been playing DayZ SA for a few days now and I can tell you one thing.

I'm tired of being alone and getting ganked by bandits who outnumber me.

What I'd like to do is to be a part of a gang of friendly people helping eachother out, trading/sharing loot as they see fit

and most importantly, defeat the a#¤holes when they try anything funky.

Playing on EU servers, PM me if you're up for it.

Sorry, but be prepared to be fisted... over... and over.. and over.. lol. Theirs no stopping that. Or especially people with gun's.

Well, hey, I'm also a friendly dude.

Me and a buddy from the CDF just tested a random citizen on the coast for infection using very friendly methods. Addressing one as 'sir' usually helps with cooperation(so did the 4 rounds into his legs), but eventually we managed to extract enough blood for lab testing and let the citizen go free.

(Basically, even the friendly dudes are usually cruel. There is little else to do atm.

Also looking for someone who can bear with me talking in chat. My roommate's puppy ate my headset and i can't afford a new one for another week or so :)

Sorry, but be prepared to be fisted... over... and over.. and over.. lol. Theirs no stopping that. Or especially people with gun's.

Yes ofcourse, however I believe that a 'large' group of people can deter bandits somewhat. Especially if we're heavily armed.

Also looking for someone who can bear with me talking in chat. My roommate's puppy ate my headset and i can't afford a new one for another week or so  :)

That shouldn't be too much of a problem, unless something requires quick talking, like an attack ;)

Edited by Snailweed

People please join his group. Making entire groups of people cry is much funner than 1 person.

People please join his group. Making entire groups of people cry is much funner than 1 person.

Haha, you're kinda funny man, especially if you think this is about me raging over dying. The whole game and concept revolves around dying or surviving. Had I cared about dying I would not have bought the game at all :D

However, I find it more fun to play WITH other people than running around alone, therefore I started this topic. Do you understand now fellah? ;D