Sign in to follow this  
steezeortiz

I killed 2 bandits robbing a guy of his blood!

I saved a mans life today as he was being robbed of his blood.

• Like 38

I saved a mans life today as he was being robbed of his blood.

i am so glad there is people like you out there i got robbed today for blood they killed my friend and left me in handcuffs

• Like 1

"It's cold out here, my dicks frozen solid, I need help"

This guy deserves an RP medal  :beans:

Great job though. Don't really know why they decided to put barracks at Balota, seems to just be a giant PVP area now even more than it was in the mod.

• Like 3

Well the good thing about balota is all the new players are clueless about nwaf and neaf and thus they believe that balota is the only "gold mine" in chenarus. They camp balota waiting for kills while the rest of us can loot cherno/electro for the trip to nwaf/neaf lol.

Shit, we now were gunna have a bunch of "vampire" bandits out there stealing peoples blood... this freaking game...

• Like 1

"It's cold out here, my dicks frozen solid, I need help"

This guy deserves an RP medal  :beans:

I know, I wasn't expecting him to get that into it when I saved him. lol

Well the good thing about balota is all the new players are clueless about nwaf and neaf and thus they believe that balota is the only "gold mine" in chenarus. They camp balota waiting for kills while the rest of us can loot cherno/electro for the trip to nwaf/neaf lol.

true that my man haha :)

Ah, legend. 

Always good to see people like you doing things such as this. 

Shit, we now were gunna have a bunch of "vampire" bandits out there stealing peoples blood... this freaking game...

I'm not gonna lie... I WILL be checking blood types of unarmed strangers... but I'm not gonna leave them tied up and will gladly give them plenty of food/water to regen if they are O-. Two packs of blood for any medical treatment needed (sans blood), cereal/rice, and a full canteen sounds fair enough to me.

I may even give them a can opener if they cooperate!

I was just looking through some forums posts and saw this and was instantly grateful that there are people you. I would have done the same for someone in handcuffs. You are a hero and a saint.