applejaxc

I Killed a Combat Logger (Warning: Bad Language)

No problem. It was my pleasure, truly.

What are you being such a hard ass about this? He hit me, I ran out of melee distance and hit "HOME" to start recording. I pulled my  mosin out, he ran back inside and logged out so I couldn't shoot him. How the fuck isn't that combat logging? Obviously, you're trolling or you don't know what combat is.

Im not being a hard ass ...you clearly don't know what a combat log is and and your bitching about this guy that clearly didn't combat log as well over a minute went past without even a shot being fired at him to keep him in combat. The clue is right there "COMBAT log".

I hate combat loggers just as much as the next guy ....but sorry that just isn't a combat log.

Edited by Massicor

Im not being a hard ass ...you clearly don't know what a combat log is and and your bitching about this guy that clearly didn't combat log as well over a minute went past without even a shot being fired at him to keep him in combat. The clue is right there "COMBAT log".

I hate combat loggers just as much as the next guy ....but sorry that just isn't a combat log.

So it's just a big coincidence?

So it's just a big coincidence?

You don't get it do you ? he wasn't in combat so why shouldn't he log out if he wants ? He simply logged that all....anyways from that guys side of things ...he axed applejaxc then ran away ? nothing wrong with that is there? no there isn't....then moved right into the door way making himself very vulnerable then looks and sees that applejaxc isn't doing anything about being axed no shooting or anything as hes just sitting there bandaging for a good while and saying down the mic "that wasn't very nice"....then the guy logs out  ....NOT IN COMBAT  = NOT COMBAT LOG .

Now it would be a different story if he shot at the guy or chased him and instead of saying "that wasn't very nice" he could have made his intentions clear by saying down the mic "im going to kill you for that"....That would have been a combat log.

Its was up to applejaxc to keep him in combat but he didn't.

Edited by Massicor

Its was up to applejaxc to keep him in combat but he didn't.

If you get trapped in a house with no other exit than the one that is guarded and you choose to log out inside to avoid getting shot at when leaving the building you are combat logging. Does not matter if it takes one minute or forty. Some firefights in DayZ can last well over 30 minutes. If you assault another player you are combat logging if you log out during the calm points of the fight just as well as when bullets are raining down around you.

As for the video; lots of respect points were lost in my eyes for the use of certain words Apple. Thought you were better than that.

Edited by Terrorviktor

If you get trapped in a house with no other exit than the one that is guarded and you choose to log out inside to avoid getting shot at when leaving the building you are combat logging. Does not matter if it takes one minute or forty. Some firefights in DayZ can last well over 30 minutes. If you assault another player you are combat logging if you log out during the calm points of the fight just as well as when bullets are raining down around you.

As for the video; lots of respect points were lost in my eyes for the use of certain words Apple. Thought you were better than that.

NO....applejaxc didnt shoot a single shot or do anything about being axed ...didn't chase him or say anything ...hell the guy even poked out into clear view and seen applejaxc wasn't doing anything about being axed so he is fully able to log off if he wishes without it being considered a combat log.

HE WAS NOT IN COMBAT AS APPLEJAXC DIDNT EVEN PUT OR KEEP HIM IN COMBAT ...END OFF.

Edited by Massicor

HE WAS NOT IN COMBAT AS APPLEJAXC DIDNT EVEN PUT OR KEEP HIM IN COMBAT

You don't consider pulling a weapon out part of combat? You're... you're just... I don't think there's a strong enough word I can use.

also edited near end of film . ;)

...?

1: Thank you for explaining more patiently to him than I could

2: I don't know where the post is-it's buried under a certain someone's ranting about the video not having any combat logging in it-I apologized to another forum member for the lack of professionalism and class therein. I'm trying to find it but I can't. I full well understand how you feel; my word choice was... very harsh, and didn't fit the situation at all.

Edited by Applejaxc

You don't consider pulling a weapon out part of combat? You're... you're just... I don't think there's a strong enough word I can use.

NO IT DOES NOT ....I pull my weapon out all the time ...hell i even aim it at people and dont shoot them ...it doesn't mean there in combat with me because i aimed at them with my weapon.....there is no words to describe how dumb you are if you don't understand the very definition of combat log:)

It is your responsibility to put and keep people in combat ....like is said before.

Edited by Massicor