applejaxc

I Killed a Combat Logger (Warning: Bad Language)

gj. The best thing I had was a guy chasing me with a hatchet (I was freshspawn) then I ran into a barrack, found a shovel, took it, killed him, as soon as he was dead his body disapeared. Hoping till today that he didnt make it.

I think I'm karma neutral now. :)

Nice job killing him. Nice PC as well.

Thank you.

Shut up.

XD

Why do you record if it significantly drops your fps and you already have low fps? 

Why do you record if it significantly drops your fps and you already have low fps? 

It doesn't significantly drop my FPS; I consider that playable and watchable. I'm sorry I don't have 1337 90000 ultra graphics triple nvidia titan SLI CrossfireX AMD HD @5GhZ 400K Gigabyte ultrabook MSI 290X ...

• Like 1

It doesn't significantly drop my FPS; I consider that playable and watchable. I'm sorry I don't have 1337 90000 ultra graphics triple nvidia titan SLI CrossfireX AMD HD @5GhZ 400K Gigabyte ultrabook MSI 290X ...

No need to mash up random graphics related words, I'm just saying. That's like 12 FPS right there. Even if it only drops 5 fps, 17 to 12 makes a difference.  I think it's watchable, but playing at that FPS would ruin the game for me.

Bad language warning; I don't want to hurt KoS's innocent, innocent ears.

nice shoot he deserve 100% :beans:

but my innocent soul now is corrupt by swear words you using :o

No need to mash up random graphics related words, I'm just saying. That's like 12 FPS right there. Even if it only drops 5 fps, 17 to 12 makes a difference.  I think it's watchable, but playing at that FPS would ruin the game for me.

I mashed up CPU words as well. :)

Anyway: I really, really enjoy playing, regardless of my FPS. Hitting record will drop me to 0 for a few seconds, which is why I've not managed to record 2 fights (it was more important I won than it was I recorded myself dying). The Mod played at probably 10 frames more, but it wasn't nearly as smooth or enjoyable as the SA is, now.

I'll be getting a new, better PC at somepoint. Don't worry :)

nice shoot he deserve 100% :beans:

but my innocent soul now is corrupt by swear words you using :o

It's okay. I'll do the jiggy to make up for it ;)

• Like 1

It's always good to see a combat logger dead.

C'est vrai :)

Thats not a combat log .....he wasn't actually in combat lol ...would have been a different story if you took a pop at him now and then to keep him in combat so to speak but way to much time went by for that to be considered a combat log.

Thats not a combat log .....he wasn't actually in combat lol ...would have been a different story if you took a pop at him now and then to keep him in combat so to speak but way to much time went by for that to be considered a combat log.

He swung an axe at me, three times, and ten logged out as soon as I got my Mosin out.

Combat logging.

yep these kind of players suck they can never play legit -.-
so ye he hade it coming when you killed him good job :D

Though we cant really see that he's a combat logger, unless you upload the part where he actually swung that axe at you.

But if he indeed did so, good job. :)

Ah but how do you know it was the same guy and not just a server hopper?

He swung an axe at me, three times, and ten logged out as soon as I got my Mosin out.

Combat logging.

LOL WHAT .....we didn't see him swing the axe at you in the video ...but im sure he did and lets just say he did and it was in the video ..you waited way to long to do anything to him ...no shots fired or anything all you did was sit there complaining and scoping in and he was running around for a good minute or whatever .....NOT COMBAT LOG AS HE WASNT ACTUALLY IN COMBAT.....doesn't matter if he hit you with 3 minutes before ...2 minutes before or even 1 minute before.....you didn't keep him in combat so its not a combat log end off.

Haven't had a combat logger experience yet, nice to see someone dealing with them already :D

No problem. It was my pleasure, truly.

LOL WHAT .....we didn't see him swing the axe at you in the video ...but im sure he did and lets just say he did and it was in the video ..you waited way to long to do anything to him ...no shots fired or anything all you did was sit there complaining and scoping in and he was running around for a good minute or whatever .....NOT COMBAT LOG AS HE WASNT ACTUALLY IN COMBAT.....doesn't matter if he hit you with 3 minutes before ...2 minutes before or even 1 minute before.....you didn't keep him in combat so its not a combat log end off.

What are you being such a hard ass about this? He hit me, I ran out of melee distance and hit "HOME" to start recording. I pulled my  mosin out, he ran back inside and logged out so I couldn't shoot him. How the fuck isn't that combat logging? Obviously, you're trolling or you don't know what combat is.

I don't like people using the word fag or faggot to describe people.

I don't either; it was a terrible, terrible reaction to have to the situation. I understand it's use derogatorily, and it's (arguably) just as bad as if I'd simply screamed the N word at my laptop. There's no excuse for the lack of professionalism, and it's sad that I got THAT wrapped up in the game.

I also don't like myself for having called him a pussy; I could've thought of a more all-audience insult.