Sign in to follow this  
alleycat

Homeless Simulator 2014 (because too few zombies)

Are we getting real zombie danger? Like, knowing I am risking my ass if I I sneak into a town to loot it. That Is totally not there like it was in the mod. There is only the casual 1-3 zombies per town attacking.

I agree with this..Where did all the people go ??They are not all running the airfields with M4's

*internally screaming*

retard+alert.jpg

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

EARLYYYYY

ACCESSSSSS

ALPHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like 4

Early Access is about customers complaining hard so the developers know what issues are the most important ones. It is not about gloriously bathing in the glory of a found bug and saying "damn I am having so much fun with this not working"

EDIT:

This means you are the retard

Edited by alleycat
  • Like 2

Chill dude... it was a question and a suggestion...

I don't think they should add many more zombies until they sort out the glitching through walls and doors... Maybe a few more but really I would rather they worked properly before we get more of them.

I don't think they should add many more zombies until they sort out the glitching through walls and doors... Maybe a few more but really I would rather they worked properly before we get more of them.

i totally agree. i do not want a herd of zeds running after me and through every obstacle i put between them and me, since their behaviour can be quite... clingy. some of them even camp your position when you put 1km+ bewteen you and them and log out for some hours, and i dislike getting knocked out immediately after logging in.

to ensure a pleasant testing environment issues like tents and vehicles should maybe have higher priority as well - its very annoying to be unable to establish a base.

i totally agree. i do not want a herd of zeds running after me and through every obstacle i put between them and me, since their behaviour can be quite... clingy. some of them even camp your position when you put 1km+ bewteen you and them and log out for some hours, and i dislike getting knocked out immediately after logging in.

to ensure a pleasant testing environment issues like tents and vehicles should maybe have higher priority as well - its very annoying to be unable to establish a base.

That is exactly what I want in a game about surviving in a zombie infested place. Being chased all the time, fearing for my life when going near a town. I dont play this to make myself a throne of  blades M4 rifles in my balota throne room

The game right now is just sifting through trash like a homeless dude and then when geared up you can go to balota for battle royal and find yourself on the beach and repeat.

Edited by alleycat
  • Like 1

I believe they don't want to put to much strain on the server and game engine at the moment, so they will be adding thing more and more over time. Give it a few weeks and I am sure there will be more Zombies than you know what to do with.

Early Access is about customers complaining hard so the developers know what issues are the most important ones. It is not about gloriously bathing in the glory of a found bug and saying "damn I am having so much fun with this not working"

EDIT:

This means you are the retard

Not really, if you read the known issues you will find that this is not any major game breaking bug and that other things are more important than the gameplay. Priority of things are not decided by the community or the testers, issues are fixed as seen fit by the developers following their roadmap. Early access was to get involved with the development of the game, not to play and expect 100% fun and things working and complain about what isn't working because you're not having fun.

Right... but at the moment they are broken, that should take priority.

More than half of the current features are broken and/or incomplete and/or not working as intended. It's not up to you to decide if it should take priority, at least not until you begin to see this as an alpha and not as a game.

Seems that your concept of testing is sort of distortioned. You are expected to test the current things in any way you are able with your current resources. Why do you want to establish a base? What will change that with your testing scheme? Why do you even need vehicles at all to test? If the developers give you those features, you will only focus on getting vehicles, storing stuff and minding your very own business.

Edited by LouisK

It is an alpha, but it is not a closed in house alpha that is tested by paid testers. So the developers have to worry about entertainment value because they moved more than a million copies and now they are stuck in the hamsterwheel of getting the game complete and at the same time keep us early access people entertained. That is the trade of they made, they get a few dozen million € early from us.

They cant just say "you are not supposed to have fun, it is alpha" because then you got a large angry customer base. Note that I am not accusing the developers of doing that. I am accusing the fundamentalist fanbois that jump on anyone complaining about things.

They all went to the tent city on the north end of NWAF.

Seriously, zombie spawns right now seem to be proportional to military buildings nearby.

Edited by Pandema

Where did I put it......... Oh... Here it is:

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

A better comment would be...Should there be more zombies in the towns? and the answer is yes but not till it is working properly. 

The idea of running through a town to scavenge for cans of beans and stuff should be thwart with danger and not just from survivors/bandits in Electro and Cherno. The reason why bandits are such a problem in towns is because the zombies aren't a threat. If they were, people would be spending less time hunting survivors and actively avoiding or killing zombies which gives everyone a level playing field. My 2 cents 

Edited by SvU_Saber

Go back to Halo loser. Some people want to say what they dont like or do like about the game in its current state. I hate people like you that copy paste this when people just want to see the game get better. 

Where did I put it......... Oh... Here it is:

I spent my first couple of days on the south coast, killed a few zombies here and there, not many in electro or cherno, but went to berezino tonight and always had a few after me, even after killing some. maybe more spawn the more north you travel?

Go back to Halo loser. Some people want to say what they dont like or do like about the game in its current state. I hate people like you that copy paste this when people just want to see the game get better. 

Okay 'bro'. There is no need for childish name calling, that makes you more of a loser than me. The game is an alpha and if you possessed common sense you'd realize that the amount of zombies currently in the game is specifically because it's an alpha. We aren't currently playing a game we're testing an early version of a game. The devs aren't going to throw hordes of zombies at people in early alpha when they want people testing thengine and trying to find bugs. Lack of intelligence is strong with this one.

P.S. How deep from your ass did you pull that Halo insult? LOL

Edited by OfficerRaymond

Lets just let them fix fiw things first that are in hand now and then move another, turn up the zeds when they are properly done and lets see what bugs we have from them to fix?
I prefer to play game that has working basic funtions and few working features rather than ton of unworking features. Also its easyer to rollback when you make changes if your last build was working ok and you broke something. And not working million things that everything affects everything..

Edited by Zeppa

Are we getting real zombie danger? Like, knowing I am risking my ass if I I sneak into a town to loot it. That Is totally not there like it was in the mod. There is only the casual 1-3 zombies per town attacking.

so i walk onto nwaf and shoot a zombie, expecting to be swarmed.

after five minutes a single zombie in a skirt jumps at me 

HEY GUYS LETS NOT COMPLAIN OR MAKE ANY SUGGESTIONS

ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA

shove it you fucking parrots, jesus christ say something constructive for a change.

I agree, zombies should be more of a threat without making them really glitchy or strange like the super running zeds of the mod. Maybe they should overwhelm an area or swarm you with sound... something of the sort. Wandering hordes would be nice.

Edited by Casual007

Lets just let them fix fiw things first that are in hand now and then move another, turn up the zeds when they are properly done and lets see what bugs we have from them to fix?

I prefer to play game that has working basic funtions and few working features rather than ton of unworking features. Also its easyer to rollback when you make changes if your last build was working ok and you broke something. And not working million things that everything affects everything..

Zombie threat is the most important thing. If they skip on danger for weeks or months then this is just loot collection and shooting other players.

HEY GUYS LETS NOT COMPLAIN OR MAKE ANY SUGGESTIONS

ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA

shove it you fucking parrots, jesus christ say something constructive for a change.

I agree, zombies should be more of a threat without making them really glitchy or strange like the super running zeds of the mod. Maybe they should overwhelm an area or swarm you with sound... something of the sort. Wandering hordes would be nice.

well they should still be able to chase you. If you can simply outrun them then they are not dangerous. There are almost no bottlenecks in this game that make it possible for them to corner players. (You can basically run for kilometers in any direction)

Chill dude... it was a question and a suggestion...

Exactly, I don't want ten zeds conning through the door I just closed, three is enough

There is supposed to be 3,000+ zombies on map in the final game. It's turned down right now so the servers dont explode while they are stress testing it during alpha.

Hordes might be an interesting concept, if the engine can support them "properly" (or more or less).

Might increase "sh** your pants" moments tenfold.

u want more zombies that can run throught the walls and agro from 300m range if ur running or crouching? this is so smart...