onty

Need an Admin here..what the hell just happened?

Alright so i logged into the game...I hread some dude talking in the side chat so i was muting everyone one by one and then i got teleproted to the coast line...There were black chicks everywhere without pants and then some more spawned in..Seriously what is happening? There were like 20 at the beggining an then like 50 more spawned in...

I havent lost my character i disconnected and connected somewhere else and was back at the place i was before this happaned to me.

I don't think it was a hacker though, my clanmate was playing on the same server and nothing happened to him.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/883002022101526474/CD6444EE70B66FDB9A9E30FFDE59192865E707F8/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/883002022101534347/9854C78343FDF0FB223B93A4759125A696962F88/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/883002022101529331/4AD0620B94AFBC6B08761464193974B0A639ED22/

Edited by OntyCZE
  • Like 2

.There were black chicks everywhere without pants and then some more spawned in..Seriously what is happening?

The time of your life..that's what. 

• Like 11

a racist clan teleported all black players there for execution. and that pic made my day

Edited by King of kong
  • Like 1

When life gives you lemons, you have sex with them.

a racist clan teleported all black players there for execution. and that pic made my day

A little too far.

• Like 1

Just a quick info...It actually did reset my character after all...It was showing my old one on the main menu but as soon as i got in the game i spawned as a black chick. Shait...Not gonna bitch about it..Cus i know it's alpha and at least i got something to do now! :D

Ok, looks like my clan mate got affected by it aswell...It didn't teleport him anywhere or havent done anything to him. And now he just told me he spawned as a black girl when he switched a server...Even though his default is set to something different.

Now it actually makes sense. The wrecked ship is the Amistad.

Identified, patched in next update due tonight.

It's caused by a hacked client sending fake "new client" requests, won't affect your character if you relogin, but will cause server instability.

Locking thread for 5 mins so people see my reply.

• Like 9

Alright so i logged into the game...I hread some dude talking in the side chat so i was muting everyone one by one and then i got teleproted to the coast line...There were black chicks everywhere without pants and then some more spawned in..Seriously what is happening? There were like 20 at the beggining an then like 50 more spawned in...

I havent lost my character i disconnected and connected somewhere else and was back at the place i was before this happaned to me.

I don't think it was a hacker though, my clanmate was playing on the same server and nothing happened to him.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/883002022101526474/CD6444EE70B66FDB9A9E30FFDE59192865E707F8/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/883002022101534347/9854C78343FDF0FB223B93A4759125A696962F88/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/883002022101529331/4AD0620B94AFBC6B08761464193974B0A639ED22/

its called hacking...its been going on since the MOD , and its getting worse

its called hacking...its been going on since the MOD , and its getting worse

Not everything has to be HACKING necessarily. You guys probably don't realise this is an alpha and a lots of stuff can be triggered just by doing something thats not really ''normal''.

I did play the mod since the alpha of it came out.

This is what the alpha is about, OP posted an issue and we investigated.

We will continue to see these things, it's the nature of the situation. Now we can actually do something about the problems without having to rely on anti-cheat as the primary method of stopping these things. Anti-cheat should simply be the backup.

This is what the alpha is about, OP posted an issue and we investigated.

We will continue to see these things, it's the nature of the situation. Now we can actually do something about the problems without having to rely on anti-cheat as the primary method of stopping these things. Anti-cheat should simply be the backup.

Not sure f this helps, but this happend to us twice, only when we tried to get close to Rifty, right before we entered the little swamp in front of it.

Hmm. I helped to find an issue..I feel like i accomplished something :D

• Like 1

Hmm. I helped to find an issue..I feel like i accomplished something :D

Good report, you included a screenshot, with a detailed explanation and I went "aha!"

There are still some functions that are prototypes (connection/disconnection) so they are slow and vulnerable currently. Hopefully we can finish our prototyping and then we're all good :)

• Like 3

Good report, you included a screenshot, with a detailed explanation and I went "aha!"

There are still some functions that are prototypes (connection/disconnection) so they are slow and vulnerable currently. Hopefully we can finish our prototyping and then we're all good :)