Sign in to follow this  
tmacg55

1366x768 Resolution

Hey guys, noticed DayZ does not support a native 1366x768 resolution. It always thinks I have a (1280x1024) display for some reason? I scrolled through every possible available resolution and nothing for 1366x768 :(. This is the only game that does this to me. Hoping someone can help me because as people know the wrong resolution can really contort and distort the image quality. Thanks

~Tmac

• Like 1

You can change the resolution to whatever you want by editing the config file ( ...\Documents\DayZ\Dayz.config )

• Like 1

I actually found the problem. There are two different resolutions that you have to set. "they should just make it one to leave any confusion out" In the main menu you have the user interface resolution, and under video you have rendering resolution... so I set user interface to 1366x768 then it allowed me to set rendering to 1366x768 as well. 

• Like 1

I can't setting up my  Resolution to 1366x768. I hate this fkin  shit pls help me. Bad Quality on a new game GG

Edited by PatrickGER

I can't setting up my  Resolution to 1366x768. I hate this fkin  shit pls help me. Bad Quality on a new game GG

Did you try the solution in the last post before yours or did you just dig out a 10 months old thread for fun ?

Troubleshooting ain't easy when you get no infos, you know?

Hey guys, noticed DayZ does not support a native 1366x768 resolution. It always thinks I have a (1280x1024) display for some reason? I scrolled through every possible available resolution and nothing for 1366x768 :(. This is the only game that does this to me. Hoping someone can help me because as people know the wrong resolution can really contort and distort the image quality. Thanks

~Tmac

Its your aspect ratio that is forcing that. You must have it on 4:3 change to 16:9

Edited by Bakermensch
  • Like 1

Did you try the solution in the last post before yours or did you just dig out a 10 months old thread for fun ?

Troubleshooting ain't easy when you get no infos, you know?

No, its because i use the Search!!!!

Its your aspect ratio that is forcing that. You must have it on 4:3 change to 16:9

Omg Thank you! You have my fkin Beans!

I'm so fkin blind ~.~

Edited by PatrickGER
  • Like 1

No, its because i use the Search!!!!

Omg Thank you! You have my fkin Beans!

I'm so fkin blind ~.~

No problemo ;)

• Like 1

Bad Quality on a new game GG

Must have to do with the fact that this resolution is really only supported on mobile phones or monitors from 1998 - not surprised it's hard to set on a 2014 game.

What I meant to say is: don't get sweary if you haven't ruled out it's a problem on your side.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 3

Must have to do with the fact that this resolution is really only supported on mobile phones or monitors from 1998 - not surprised it's hard to set on a 2014 game.

What I meant to say is: don't get sweary if you haven't ruled out it's a problem on your side.

Hahaha very funny! :P I know what you mean.

P.S its from 2011 xD

• Like 2