Sign in to follow this  
GodlessBnitch

WHERE IS ALL THE LOOT?

It seems like all the stores are emtpy, and there is generally a small amount of items to loot.

Barracks at balota has low value loot, like shoes and maybe a magazine.

Is this going to change after a few patches or is this the new standard?

You also need more tools and stuff in the standalone, like sharp tools and can opener to eat canned food.

When they implement more needs, they should also turn up the amount of loot.

I have heard there is alot of weps and stuff at NWAF. But It's near impossible to find one, and have they removed the "waypoint" option?
Like when you "Hold shift + left click".

Hope they fix this soon.

Thank you in advance .

Loot will be tweaked and balanced for a long time and without it respawning it's hard to say if it's too much or to little.

Waypoints are gone forever though!

• Like 1

There is plenty of loot. Too much infact.

Plenty? I have played this game since it got released, I don't see plenty of loot.

Maybe you're playing the mod still.

• Like 2

If you look everywhere but the places you frequented in the mod you will find plenty. Move your arse and explore for pete's sake.. :P

Edited by Zarniwoop

I loot every building I come across.. Could high ping maybe interact with the loot spawning?

I refer to towns not buildings. I have been quite awesomely geared from towns like Kozlovka or Shakhovka.

Goddamned ! There's sooooo much loot in the game.

Just get your ass away from the coast and move ahead to other locations !

Loot spawns seem fine to me, you just need to go North and get away from the coast where everyone seems to frequent. Soon as we headed north we were geared very quickly....

I hope waypoints stay gone

Food/Water burn does seem to go a bit quick though, I am sure that will change in time.

People telling to get off the coast are funny.

I've been "Scavenging" for 2 hours at the NORTH. I died cuz of starvation.TONS of houses are empty. The only thing i looted was a screwdriver and a fucking paper.

Looting is an art, some manage it some don't, true story ;)

• Like 1

People telling to get off the coast are funny.

I've been "Scavenging" for 2 hours at the NORTH. I died cuz of starvation.TONS of houses are empty. The only thing i looted was a screwdriver and a fucking paper.

Heh, tell me about it. Ran around and found pretty much everything I could want, rope, axe, backpack, weapon addons... however, no food what so ever. Starved to death.

In on my third character now and guess what? No food at all. My first character had plenty of food though.

loot spawns at server restart, look for houses away from the main road, and yes get off the coast. i found a mosin in a house last night when all the houses along the road had been thoroughly looted. 

don't go for such obvious towns and cities if you're in desperate need, go somewhere that people wouldn't have gone.

This is not really something that needs fixing, i enjoy it tbh, a slight respawn for gear over time would be nice, but in general it feels great knowing people have been here before me. Also just stay away from balota, obviously it's the first thing that's going to be emptied and then it will be camped by well geared players with nothing else to do.  

I must say that the weapons spawns way to often. You can run by 5-6 M4's in less than 3 hours. Food spawns is good as is. At least until you can hunt animals. Ammunition is not hard to come by at all. I got more than 300 rounds to my M4, and I've split some with my buddies.

So, supplies are plenty. If you know where to look.

Food/Water burn does seem to go a bit quick though, I am sure that will change in time.

Most likely because you jog or sprint all the time.

Edited by Tara505
  • Like 1

There is plenty of loot. Too much infact.

Plenty? I have played this game since it got released, I don't see plenty of loot.

Maybe you're playing the mod still.

The loot never respawns in servers, so if you show up late to the party, loots gone. Try looking at unpopulated areas that no one likes