leeges

Extremely rare monster deep in the wilderness

Let it happen! A extremely rare monster that spawns deep in the wilderness (far far away from land) and is extremely big and hard to kill. 

Haha, it works well in Red dead. It adds mystery to the world.. think of it like a easter egg that's very rare.

This isn't Left 4 Dead. And these aren't zombies. They are 28 Days Later style infected. They are alive and "well". That's why you don't need headshots to kill them. Play those games if you want special infected. DayZ isn't that game.

No. Still no. My ammunition is not there to be exhausted on an "easter egg". Its a harsh survival sim, not a treasure hunt :P

ah but there would be no treasure just something to do for fun totally optional and the chances of finding him are so low

some of you don't get what i mean, it wouldn't be a new monster or anything. it would work like sasquach in red dead, a easter egg not a additional monster 

many games do this red dead is just a fine example

Edited by leeges

some of you don't get what i mean, it wouldn't be a new monster or anything. it would work like sasquach in red dead, a easter egg not a additional monster 

many games do this red dead is just a fine example

It's still a bad idea for DayZ, a game which strives for realism. Go out and prove that Sasquatches exist. Then maybe Rocket will listen to you. 

• Like 1

It's still a bad idea for DayZ, a game which strives for realism. Go out and prove that Sasquatches exist. Then maybe Rocket will listen to you. 

Challange accepted, will update in the future.

Hetstaine is already ingame.

i heard he is the sole reason why there are no mirrors ingame. if you would stand in front of one and shout say/type his name 3 times...

i give you a suggestion here:

antlers, horns, basically bones from dead animals and their remains + duct tape + helmets = have fun becoming THE mythical creature

i heard he is the sole reason why there are no mirrors ingame. if you would stand in front of one and shout say/type his name 3 times...

*looks in mirror*

Hetstaine.....

Hetstaine.....

Hhhhh-eee-ttt.....

*runs off screaming like a bitch*

Huehuehue, I think a bear would work pretty good.

Kodiak Bear for extra shits, walk around wilderness carelessly without a big bore gun and you're gonna have a bad day.

• Like 1