Sign in to follow this  
CharlieAnd1/2

Sick

How to I heal myself? I am sick! I took those traclinic antibiotic twice and it didn't help! HOW DO I BECOME HEALTHY?

I don't wanna die.

I dont know, but sometimes antibiotics had helped a bit, also that Alcohol Tincture and als the Desinfection Spray worked. But after a while it telss me, "your wounds are clean now". After 10-15 minutes im sick again and it tells me, your wounds look cleaner ..
Its still broken i think.

I dont know, but sometimes antibiotics had helped a bit, also that Alcohol Tincture and als the Desinfection Spray worked. But after a while it telss me, "your wounds are clean now". After 10-15 minutes im sick again and it tells me, your wounds look cleaner ..

Its still broken i think.

I hope there is a fix currently, or there will be a fix in the near future

I'm so dead... I got sick for eaten rotten food! Never eat rotten food peepol =.=;

• Like 1

You can recover. I ate rotten food and got sick, ran around looking for food and drink. Found some vitamin tablets and took some (no idea if that actually helped), made sure I was never hungry (but not by eating rotten stuff) and drank everything I found. Was lucky to find a water bottle and drank all of it. My sickness started to get better a bit later.

Yeah it seems like I got sick by eating rotten food too, my friend got sick by being close to me (I guess).

We found a alcohol bottle and cleaned our wounds. After 10 - 30 minutes he got a message "My wounds are now clean" in yellow colour and became healthy. It didn't happen to me (We are 15 minutes later now) though I used the bottle again so it might have reset the timer that makes the wounds clean?

I don't know.. anyone got a confirmed solution?

• ate rotten banana ( what was i thinking?!)

wanted to vomit

ate charcoal pills, removing toxins from my system

cured.

server wiped an hour later...

Edited by Bubbajones
  • Like 1

Yeah it seems like I got sick by eating rotten food too, my friend got sick by being close to me (I guess).

We found a alcohol bottle and cleaned our wounds. After 10 - 30 minutes he got a message "My wounds are now clean" in yellow colour and became healthy. It didn't happen to me (We are 15 minutes later now) though I used the bottle again so it might have reset the timer that makes the wounds clean?

I don't know.. anyone got a confirmed solution?

First use black alcohol bottle, then take some vitamins. Wounds will heal and you will be okay. I did this to my brother and fag*ot lives now. !! DO NOT DRINK THE ALCOHOL BOTTLE!!

I just hydrated myself, ate vitamins and antibs. I've overcome whatever sickness I had twice. 

I should also point out that my character is now the running man, seriously! I'm like a rocket.

Edited by Victus Mortuus

Where can i find antibiotics/vits? A effing "friend" from steam force fed me rotten fruid, when I realized I got sick I M4ed his face and blocked :'<

Edited by axtranti

I was quite healthy and found a bottle of alcohol so I used it to clean wounds I might have. There was a message saying my wounds were clean and right after I get the "Sick" message. Someone else tried the same thing with that bottle and also became sick, seems weird.