Sign in to follow this  
verlorene haufe

character being wiped randomly as of last patch

After the initial patch, i have encountered at least twice my character has reset randomly when changing servers or relogging, being sent to the coast with a new spawn

After the initial patch, i have encountered at least twice my character has reset randomly when changing servers or relogging, being sent to the coast with a new spawn

same for me, 

in the last 3 hours i lost 4-5 chars due to this issue

and u should read the topic bro.thanks.. we dont complain about a single wipe... its happening all the time

It's been happening, and will continue to happen. The devs are fully aware of what is going on and there is no need to post another topic about it. As has been stated many times. This is an Alpher, there are bugs.

It's been happening, and will continue to happen. The devs are fully aware of what is going on and there is no need to post another topic about it. As has been stated many times. This is an Alpher, there are bugs.

Get a grip kid, you just linked to your post trying to be a tough guy and show off your internet aggression; literally zilch to do with the topic this thread is about.

Get a grip kid, you just linked to your post trying to be a tough guy and show off your internet aggression; literally zilch to do with the topic this thread is about.

Are you smoking something? There is no aggression coming from me at all. I'm linking you to those posts and telling you that the devs are aware of the issues that are being had by different parties playing.

Anger? The only aggression I see is coming from you two for no apparent reason.

Edited by OfficerRaymond

Are you smoking something? There is no aggression coming from me at all. I'm linking you to those posts and telling you that the devs are aware of the issues that are being had by different parties playing.

Anger? The only aggression I see is coming from you two for no apparent reason.

Easy there tiger, seems like ya forgot to take ya pills today  :lol:

Anyway, for those of us that are not here to argue with forum clowns it seems this has become a widespread nuisance; assuming it had to do with the patch. 

Basically you're being a passive aggressive.

"passive-aggressive

adjective

of or denoting a type of behaviour or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation."
Edited by TenBensons

Basically you're being a passive aggressive.

"passive-aggressive

adjective

of or denoting a type of behaviour or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation."

I concur 

This has happened to me probably like 10 times already from the release (and to most of the people), didnt come with the patch.

Edited by Vembumees

already threads on this, see the sig again

Notices a little 'x' next to the sig. Clicks. Selects 'Ignore Sickerthansars's Signature'  :P

There's no point to this topic is all there is left to say.

Nobody whines about it, no problems with planned wipes. But random wipes is an issue and it's not primary on feedback tracker. I don't really know are devs working on this or not. I hope they know and trying to fix that. I think wiping is funny but not the best decision to avoid "ghosts".

already threads on this, see the sig again

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

WARNING: THIS GAME IS  EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

Fixed.

• Like 1

Fixed.

not really, anyone who buys it does that, i changed the 2nd yellow part for a reason, if people read it the way i highlighted it in my sig is would be a lot less crying

Edited by Sickerthansars

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

everytime someone post a new bug, a scumbag like this dude flames " its an alpha, its an alpha, its an alpha, its an alpha" 

u need to post bugs otherwise u cant fix them if u dont know them. so plz stop this its an alpha spam.

everytime someone post a new bug, a scumbag like this dude flames " its an alpha, its an alpha, its an alpha, its an alpha" 

u need to post bugs otherwise u cant fix them if u dont know them. so plz stop this its an alpha spam.

I actually post bugs to the bug tracker, where you know the devs actually see them and address them, making multiple threads because you're too lazy to use the search function isn't helping anyone. You also clearly have no idea what flaming is

Edited by Sickerthansars
  • Like 1

I actually post bugs to the bug tracker, where you know the devs actually see them and address them, making multiple threads because you're too lazy to use the search function isn't helping anyone

Agreed.

As a suggestion add a link to the bug tracker to your sig.

Agreed.

As a suggestion add a link to the bug tracker to your sig.

its pinned to the general discussion board, the text in my sig is in all caps on the steam store page and yet there are how many threads about "how bad the state of the game is".

You can lead a horse to water..well you know the rest

also the fact cant have more than 3 lines of txt or I would do that anyway