jBrick

What are your BIGGEST issues in the game?

THE LOOT

-50% of the items are useless like the pliers, screwdrivers, walkie-talkies, cooking stuff etc...

-too much clothes. 2/3 of the loot i find are clothes that i dont need

-loot respawn takes too long. you have to be rly lucky to find stuff at the coast so that you are able to get north. if i see a house with an open door in 9 out of 10 cases there is nothing left in it.

-less loot spawns. some house types and other places that should have loot will never have loot in it so its a waste of time to search there.

i know, it will change. But the less usefull loot is the only content we have right know and it feels more like a waste of time to search for it than playing.

Head north.  There is plenty of loot to be had.  The coast is picked clean.   

Pliers, screw drivers, and walkie talkies are all useful gear.  I like the loot system a lot.  A hope things don't become too common!

Don't say that > :( .  The system is confusing and illogical sometimes.  It takes some getting used to.   

Really? I just hit my inventory and theres a big sign next to avatar letting me know if I'm hungry or thirsty....or is it just me?

Did you click "internet" in the server browser?  That happened to me and it took me ten seconds on the forum to solve it.   Have you really thought your game doesn't work ?  :huh:

Oh yeah, internet tab, messed with the filters, Verified game cache, defaulted the filter again, re downloaded it a few times, updates on High Priority, nothing. Depressing :/

Third person - it completely destroys any purpose of PVP and any tactical manovers with organized team are complete waste of time.

In chronological order- least to most annoying.

1: Tacky movement and interface controllers.

2: Not being able to run/jog up tiny hills and plains.

3: Not being able to squelch thirst by drinking directly from a water pump.

4: Random zombie noises without a source.

5: Unlootable items.

6: Seemingly unnecessary conditions for food items. e.g, Can of Beans is badly damaged - Contents are pristine.

7: Zombie aggressiveness during day time. I swear to god these fuckers are solar powered or something.

8: Not being able to turn off mouse acceleration.

9: The constant and never ending audible and literal bitching from your character. It's worse than Sims 3!

10: VOIP Global channel. For the love of all that is good, don't double tap Caps Lock!

Head north.  There is plenty of loot to be had.  The coast is picked clean.   

Pliers, screw drivers, and walkie talkies are all useful gear.  I like the loot system a lot.  A hope things don't become too common!

How can i get north without food and drinks? I tried. If i get to the next northern town without good gear im dead if this town is also clean. Happened 2 times and i died.

Server hopping. You can hit up a military barrack, loot, log out and jump to another server, loot, server hop again and repeat. There needs to be some sort of timer on server hopping. It's a pretty lame exploit....totally ruins the game (and what it was origionally designed for).

Edited by BigCountry

Honestly, the only issue right now are the increased amount of ammo. After checking balota I had a M4 and 100+ bullets. As I already have mentioned in another post in the future I hope that the ammo spawns in units and not in clips and dozens.

How can i get north without food and drinks? I tried. If i get to the next northern town without good gear im dead if this town is also clean. Happened 2 times and i died.

Your problem might be that you are thirsty. To overcome this you should drink a real shitload of times until you get "I'm full" or something along those lines (Achievable at ponds, lakes, swamps, etc.). There you wont have thirst for hours and you will be able to sprint a lot.

Edited by LouisK

Characters getting wiped needs fixed, like now. One was because of the update, which I completely understand. The other 3 times it happened were because of no reason.

In chronological order- least to most annoying.

1: Tacky movement and interface controllers.

2: Not being able to run/jog up tiny hills and plains.

3: Not being able to squelch thirst by drinking directly from a water pump.

4: Random zombie noises without a source.

5: Unlootable items.

6: Seemingly unnecessary conditions for food items. e.g, Can of Beans is badly damaged - Contents are pristine.

7: Zombie aggressiveness during day time. I swear to god these fuckers are solar powered or something.

8: Not being able to turn off mouse acceleration.

9: The constant and never ending audible and literal bitching from your character. It's worse than Sims 3!

10: VOIP Global channel. For the love of all that is good, don't double tap Caps Lock!

Oh god you hit the nail on the head with the walking / running uphills.  Took me half an hour just to get to polana because I spent ten minutes literally walking up a friggen hill!  And... I have noticed the random zombie noises... kinda annoying.

Been playing for a bit now and I've noticed quite a few things that I think are probably needing to be adjusted.  And since this is an open ended question I think I'll go first and add in more as time goes on.

1.)  Melee combat is a mess to use at the moment.  I've hit people repeatedly with a crowbar (beyond the point of ridiculous) and they just won't die.  Also, swinging it indoors is insanity.  I can't even tell what the hell I'm hitting inside a building.

2.)  Sick of playing night all day... and all night...

3.)  Food / Water makes zero sense.  I drink water... "I need a drink badly" literally 10 seconds later.

4.)  Weapon availability seems limited to army camps / barracks.  Pretty much what I'm seeing are players server shopping and gearing out rather than playing the way this game is intended.  Its frustrating for players who pick a server and play for 3 hours to be far outgeared by someone who simply switched servers 3-4 times in the exact same spot in less than 5 minutes.  Spreading loot out from these "hot spots" would alleviate that issue markedly... and I'm sure in the end this will be adjusted.

5.)  Wearing an orange rain coat and a chest holster made my clothes fall on the ground and my body appeared invisible.

6.)  Not enough zombies.

7.)  Loot spawn's in general.  You find a gun... no ammo... you find ammo... no gun... you find a gun and ammo.. no mag.  You go to a school and find an m4a1 but you can't find food in the store and I've yet to see a bandage.  Loot needs to be tweaked in short.

8.)  Hitting tab when you're standing by loot is sporadic at best.  I can literally be looking at something and hit tab.... only to not see it. 

9.)  Lack of side-chat.  I know this is a contended issue but from both a player and server administrator point of view it affects the server negatively to not have it.  Having it reduced KoS players and also increased the overall community feel on the server I hosted and not having it makes it feel as though I'm playing by myself even on a packed server.  Hopefully this makes it into the game at some point via a radio and what not.

10.)  People speaking on direct seem to be hearable throughout a whole server in certain instances.

2.)  Sick of playing night all day... and all night...    THIS ONE IS THE WORST.

My biggest annoyance's

The fact that zombies phase through walls, fences and everything else so you never can lose them.

You can see a flashlight outside when someone is using it inside...like the wall doesn't exist...spooky, but easy to find others.

WHY CAN'T I HIT ANYTHING WITH A MELEE WEAPON!!!!!!!

I've found 27 backpacks a couple, handfuls of ammo, some disinfectant spray,but have yet to find anything gun like...