DRTAKOR

Fast Play Button

Hey guys,

a little but great idea (in my opinion) is to add a mode/button to find the best server for a player who wants to play fast without searching a long time.

Do you know what i mean?!

A button like a "lets play" - button means: you push the button in the main window of the game and the mode will find the best server for you automaticly. In Battlefield 4 for example it works really good :)

Excuse me for my english, i´m german.

DRTAKOR aka Basti

A best server for you...

Example :
I purchased the game. I installed it and I'm pushing the Play button.
How on earth the game can find the best server for me?

If you mean to find a server that serves your interests aKa no pvp one, a new player = a friendly server or something...then...not going to happen.

he means a quick play button like every other game puts in

-Finds lowest ping server with space and joins instantly

Its simple and works, the last server join doesn't work currently as all UK Servers are always full so the last one you joined will be full. there isn't enough servers to go around.

I will keep saying it because it is unfair to sell 100, 000 copies and only provide 100 servers. Lucky its alpha because for an online only game its Unplayable when theres no servers and bordering on a scam..No doubt the americans have enough servers as in all game releases UK / EU gets shafted with hardly any other servers. Quite annoyed about this. At this point I would pay for my own  server.

Edited by AgentNe0

On 12/19/2013 at 2:41 PM, agentneo said:

-Finds lowest ping server with space and joins instantly

cant you just use the lowest ping list and SEE the first server with space ? 
As soon as you are in the game you will to have to make constant multiple complex decisions a lot more difficult than that - unfortunately - all by yourself.. without a "win firefight" or "find food" button..