nilloc93

blood type is pretty stupid

Blood type is simply adding a reliance on the randoms and LUCK.

Kinda like RL huh?

• Like 1

In my opinion, anything that makes the game more difficult to survive is an excellent feature. Especially if bandits are dying because of it. :)

You're the man! :D

The tougher the better. CoD kiddies go away, we no like you here! :P

• Like 3

+1

cant we blood bag our own blood? that would be cool

yes.

you take some of your own blood and afterwards eat and drink more than you usually would, and pop some vitamin pills to increase your blood production (seriously)

afterwards it's there for when you need it.

SA is about thinking ahead

• Like 1

The first question should be, "Why did I loose blood ?". try to avoid loosing blood and live healthy and everything should be fine.

And taking his own blood works well too.

Edited by Ozar

I really like the blood type thing personally. Makes the game alot more difficult so you have to be more careful about taking damage etc... And the fact that you can pretty much rob people's blood makes for some pretty interesting situations ;)

• Like 1

This should help, cherish this blood chart. 

6RdNGfn.jpg?1

hah awesome, im o-, ill just say hey guys, my blood group is o- if you dont kill me or take my stuff, ill give you my blood. Its compatible with every other bloodgroup :)

• Like 1

I don't see the problem really.  There's always guaranteed to be at least one person in your group that has the same blood type as you.  Who is that person, you ask?  It's you.  Have your buddy bag up some of your blood while you're healthy, and then use it as needed.  The #1 rule to survival is to always be prepared for any situation.  Make your blood bags while you're healthy and not at risk, so you can use them when you're in trouble. 

• Like 1