JimmyTheOwl

trade dayz for cards

hello is anyone willing to trade dayz standalone for all my steam cards if you do message me you steam name so i can add you so you can look at my cards

you can buy steam cards for about $0.11 a pop. that's only 2.50 worth of cards. not a good deal. 

i know but its worth a shot i wont it so bad

Damn it. Some little addict part of me went, "I could get back into Magic:The Gathering again! Maybe he has a few old school uncommons that most people overlook but I use well. Otherwise I could maybe pick up cards for the most recent block and then hit a booster draft night and..." then I smacked myself and read the thread and smacked myself again. 

• Like 3

dude stop doing that! do you honestly think its fair for anyone who falls for that!

But I will trade you a DayZ SA for your cards plus $27.50  now thats fair

• Like 2

doubt it.

now if you would have said. ill trade my sister for DayZ SA. people might have considert it.under certain understandings

• Like 1

anyone willing to trade then

Please don't force the issue and cause us to report you so that your thread is locked. Please stop bumping it to beg some more for charity. 

There are plenty of ways to earn money even if you are young. 

Edited by Mercules

Please don't force the issue and cause us to report you so that your thread is locked. Please stop bumping it to beg some more for charity. 

There are plenty of ways to earn money even if you are young. 

sorry i will stop now then and wait till i get some money

Hello there

No trading real life stuff here guys.

Take it to steam.

Rgds

LoK