iAwesome

Thirsty? Here's the solution!

soda can+strip of rug should be able to hold small amount of water.

Just saying.

Or just go bear grylls style! 

• Like 1

Nice one thank you! Only problem now is finding out where I am. I usually end up in the middle of nowhere lol!

My last character however, I gave him two full canteens of fluid and the orange marker saying 'thirsty' was still there. Think it may of been from my character transitioning between updates though so will try with a new one.

soda can+strip of rug should be able to hold small amount of water.

Just saying.

Even boots can hold some amount of water.  <_<  Srsly i can totally see how youre running with opened soda can full of water in your backpack....I just love these ''thats logic bro'' ideas...If they make the game as real as possible in this way its gonna be fricking easy...We gonna eat, grass, flowers, drink rain water. 

Or you can just drink water from the swamps... :/

Is there a possibility to get sick drinking from those though? I used the quite many times after the update and didn't notice anything happening.

Just curious.

Edit: I mean the fountains

Edited by Batlan

Any source of sweet water is drinkable. Including pumps and rivers, lakes, etc.

Any source of sweet water is drinkable. Including pumps and rivers, lakes, etc.

So have I been hording water purification tablets for no reason? I've always drank from wells/items.

Even boots can hold some amount of water.  <_<  Srsly i can totally see how youre running with opened soda can full of water in your backpack....I just love these ''thats logic bro'' ideas...If they make the game as real as possible in this way its gonna be fricking easy...We gonna eat, grass, flowers, drink rain water. 

Don't forget you can get sick from drinking unclean water. This is only used as a last resort. Pretty much like eating rotten food.

Edited by realm13

Me too Hells High. Haven't tried pond water yet.

If pond water doesn't make you sick now, I'm sure this will be added. Then, if not already, the purification tablets will be necessary. Or you'll be taking a risk with getting sick.

Edited by need matches

I've been in many ponds and I wasn't able to drink the water.  :/

The only thing that seems to be killing me is lack of food and water. I find cans of food but nothing to open it with. Very annoying. Plus your thirst / hunger comes back WAY too fast right now!

I get the option to drink at fountains but nothing happens. Course that was pre-patch so I'll try again. Can the plastic water bottles be filled again? Been trying that in lakes and rivers with no luck.

I've been in many ponds and I wasn't able to drink the water.  :/

The only thing that seems to be killing me is lack of food and water. I find cans of food but nothing to open it with. Very annoying. Plus your thirst / hunger comes back WAY too fast right now!

Go first person. You definitely should be able to drink it.

I get the option to drink at fountains but nothing happens. Course that was pre-patch so I'll try again. Can the plastic water bottles be filled again? Been trying that in lakes and rivers with no luck.

Go first person.

Especially since you can spam drink right from the fountain. Fill your belly damn near instantly.

This water is dirty and can make you sick.  Keep that in mind.