Ingway

What are the chances of finding medical supplies outside of Cherno and electro

Most people know this by now, the best place you can possibly go to in order to find some useful medical supplies is in the hospitals of either cherno or electro. Problem is, i've checked many online maps, and, altough the map is massive there are only medical locations on those areas, wich is kind of weird... i understand it's hard to implement more buildings, but this is not the point of the tread.

What i really want to ask is the following, how much of a chance do i have to find items like painkillers, morphine, E-peens, and blood bags in industrial, farm and military areas?

You'll find Painkillers and Morphine in the flats, supermarkets and generally anywhere. The rest only military areas and hospitals.

The only thing i never found is blood bags outside of a hospital, but the rate im unsure off.

The only thing i never found is blood bags outside of a hospital' date=' but the rate im unsure off.

[/quote']

I found three blood bags in a barn once.

Was in the backpack of another survivor I just killed.

The only thing i never found is blood bags outside of a hospital' date=' but the rate im unsure off.

[/quote']

I found three blood bags in a barn once.

Was in the backpack of another survivor I just killed.

I laughed hard at this.

you must have just been staring at the coast

berezino is everyone's favorite hospital

You'll find Painkillers and Morphine in the flats' date=' supermarkets and generally anywhere. The rest only military areas and hospitals.

[/quote']

1.7.1.4 loot rebalancing has removed morphine from industrial and residential spawns.

I mean when was the last time you saw it?

Last time I saw morphine was in Cherno. 5 days ago. I don't need it, but if I did I'd be pretty worried.

I wish you spawned with Morphine instead of pain killers and the screen would only shake if you had your gun up so you couldn't aim while in pain but didn't have to get seasick. Broken leg + no morphine and I'm going to respawn every time unless I'm right outside a hospital. Moving at a snails pace is incredibly boring.

How safe is Berezino anyway? I don't see too many people mention it' date=' and I was thinking about going up that way soon.

[/quote']

Its my favorite town by far. Has everything a survivor needs - hospital, 2 general stores, lots of apartments, warehouses for vehicle loot, military tents etc etc. There may be a few survivors/bandits about but its nothing like the chaos of the southern Cities.

Do recommend a visit.

Sincerely,

Berezino City Council.

Terrible. Nothing of interest in that part of town......would never go to that place ever.......(please don't go there :( it's haunted)

Terrible. Nothing of interest in that part of town......would never go to that place ever.......(please don't go there :( it's haunted)

:D

I see what you did there last summer.

I keep saying it, but I will say it again anyway. Less morphine spawns is now much more noticeable because the chance to get a broken bone now seems to be very very high from hits taken from a Zed. And on top of that the terrain itself breaks bones such as steps to houses etc.

Our bones are too weak !

My suggestion would be...

Morphine = instant repair.

No morphine = 15 minute heal time followed by, your speed is very much reduced until morphine is found.

That is still a hell of a penalty for getting a broken bone in the middle of no where.

And if anyone says 15 minute heal to automatically be able to walk is not realistic. Then I point out Morphine is not a cure for fractures.

I keep saying it' date=' but I will say it again anyway. Less morphine spawns is now much more noticeable because the chance to get a broken bone now seems to be very very high from hits taken from a Zed. And on top of that the terrain itself breaks bones such as steps to houses etc.

Our bones are too weak !

My suggestion would be...

Morphine = instant repair.

No morphine = 15 minute heal time followed by, your speed is very much reduced until morphine is found.

That is still a hell of a penalty for getting a broken bone in the middle of no where.

And if anyone says 15 minute heal to automatically be able to walk is not realistic. Then I point out Morphine is not a cure for fractures.

[/quote']

I like that idea.