Sign in to follow this  
sethz

[Video] Cuffing a poor soul and taking his blood

Some russians did that with me. What they didn't know was that I looted their backpacks while they cuffed me, and my blood had AIDS so one of them died.

• Like 3

I played with friend and he needed my blood to perform transfusion. While we were discovering how to interact with blood bags and syringes, I accidentally killed my friend by getting his blood with one click :D  That was funny, and he spawned near me and took all his loot.

Edited by zakar591

lol i can see it now. 

people waiting on the coast to kidnap and drain new spawns of their blood to fill blood bags.

oh, the whining will be epic!

So much more interesting and fun than simply shooting the poor unarmed sod in the face without knowing what he has on him. I like how you guys tried to do the honorable thing and give him a bit of food afterwards as well, almost like a blood drive where you get some juice and a cookie afterwards haha.

• Like 1

So much more interesting and fun than simply shooting the poor unarmed sod in the face without knowing what he has on him. I like how you guys tried to do the honorable thing and give him a bit of food afterwards as well, almost like a blood drive where you get some juice and a cookie afterwards haha.

Thx mate we enjoyed it as well ;)

You can force feed people so you could be really evil and force feed him rotten fruit so he has a timer on his life.

• Like 1

Can't think of why would anyone rather live with such humiliation without the garentee of sparing their lives. Especially in a game.