BRKermit

I'm literally already bored of the ALPHA. I expected more, Even for an ALPHA Release... Words from a 1,500+ ARMA:II Dayz Community Owner.

I won't read a single line of this bull****... Why? Cause haters gonna hate. Go troll yourself and play the mod OP.

Theres literally nothing to hate on. Buttttt Okay.

Considering I played a game, and sat around ate food and had fun, I think thats an achievement, what did you get again playing?

Actually any of you? 20$ spawn with a DMR?

Your kidding right? Thats extremely fucking stupid and ruins the point of the game.

Our server got donations because of all the extra features and custom addon's, triggers, scripts that were in it, that no other server had or has.

[Mind me for spelling errors, comma's etc etc, its 5:28 am] and I've been up since 7 yesterday.

wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpg

• Like 1

Maybe he is just butt hurt because people leaving his crappy overpowered private hives for this alpha, haha good if so!

It was actually packed 50/50 these past two days, and... well the pops like 30 somthing now.. considering almost every other server out there died.

Considering I played a game, and sat around ate food and had fun, I think thats an achievement, what did you get again playing?

Your kidding right? Thats extremely fucking stupid and ruins the point of the game.

Our server got donations because of all the extra features and custom addon's, triggers, scripts that were in it, that no other server had or has.

[Mind me for spelling errors, comma's etc etc, its 5:28 am] and I've been up since 7 yesterday.

wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpg

:thumbsup:

Too bad I drink monster, and not rockstar  :rolleyes:

Edited by BRKermit

This is Arma: III, more or less an Arma: III Mod slapped with the name DayZ, Not a standalone... I'm sorry guys, I script, I could tell you whats up. I Remember thinking about bike helmets being cool... But there everywhere, its not rare to have one, not even gas mask's... which should be extremely rare... They don't give you any defensive bonus's or stat's... Melee weapons hit/kill better in the mod then the standalone alpha...

There is no nice way to say it. You are talking out of your ass.

I script too! And if you had a bit of actual scripting experience or a basic comprehension of counting and math then you would know that the new inventory system alone + the thousands of high quality 3d items are worth 30€ and that is so much content it probably is near arma3 in terms of pure amount of model geometry and textures.

Also your own fault for server hop farming balota and crying you got bored because you got the best loot. Be a real man and instead of farming balota on empty servers, try doing it on a 40 player server in daylight. That is a savage battle royal and there is no way in hell you can get bored of too much loot because you wont live long enough to enjoy having it.

And do not wave your server hosting experience around like a badge of honor because it makes you look like that gives your opinion more weight than that of an average player.

And stop using ... between sentences because it makes it very hard to read and it undermines your credibility as a scripter if you are not handling basic readability of what you write.

((The ALPHAS great!!!)) Whats so great about it? The custom clothe's? (Chuckles) The backpacks! (Chuckles again, you can mod Arma:II DayZ mod and add 50 different variations different sizes into the game... EASILY, with 100+ different vehicle variations, 100+ different weapon modifications...) Everyone looks at these small little things in the Alpha and thinks its GODLY. (Straight LAUGHING) This is a turn off. Sucha turn off, I feel like I've been deceived. I can't wait till  ;) people start realizing what I'm saying its only a matter of time my friends. Oh and thanks Rocket and the Dev team for lying about pre-ordering ARMA: 3 and you get the STANDALONE ALPHA FREE, and THE STANDALONE Free when it comes out... That was a lie.  :rolleyes:  Remember back when ARMA: 3 was first launched for pre-orders? I wish I screen shot it!

100% bonus for stupidity for this

No you cant mod in variation easily. All of the backpacks in dayz are new models, new textures, new UV maps. (do you know what a UV map is?).

Let me explain this in a metaphore:

Creating a new model from scratch is like creating a marble statue. Replacing a texture by dropping in a camo pattern with a photoshop mask is basically folding a paper plane.

Also show me these 100+ weapon mods. I bet 95% of them are simple rips from FPSBanana exported for arma3. Try to find weapon mods for arma3 that are custom made from scratch, I bet you wont find more than 3 or so authors doing that.

Edited by alleycat
  • Like 2

don't make excuses for you being a helmet. Go to fucking bed an realise what a massive tool you've been.

Also, you've made 6 grand off of your private hive? A couple of points if you will...

1) This is currently libellous as we have no proof so surely it's irrelevant that you bring it up?

2) in what time frame? a year? 2 years? In that case it's rather a small amount of money to live on. equates to about 250 dollars a month over the course of two years.

Custom spawn loot and Admin overlooks for those that are servers donators you say?

Alot more than that. ROFL anyone can do that, I'm talking like Custom AI missions, Random event generators... Random Ai Helicopter attacks... Random zombie mass's... Custom Player base's... etc etc Uk.

Actually just loot spawns...  :rolleyes:

There is no nice way to say it. You are talking out of your ass.

I script too! And if you had a bit of actual scripting experience or a basic comprehension of counting and math then you would know that the new inventory system alone + the thousands of high quality 3d items are worth 30€ and that is so much content it probably is near arma3 in terms of pure amount of model geometry and textures.

Also your own fault for server hop farming balota and crying you got bored because you got the best loot. Be a real man and instead of farming balota on empty servers, try doing it on a 40 player server in daylight. That is a savage battle royal and there is no way in hell you can get bored of too much loot because you wont live long enough to enjoy having it.

And do not wave your server hosting experience around like a badge of honor because it makes you look like that gives your opinion more weight than that of an average player.

And stop using ... between sentences because it makes it very hard to read and it undermines your credibility as a scripter if you are not handling basic readability of what you write.

... it actually uses arma3's  model geometry and textures. (LOLING)

This is obviously a troll.

And if it's not, we should all feel really bad for the OP who clearly struggled to keep up with information for the last year. His complaints are literally everything we were warned about for the Alpha, most of which we've known since last winter (map, engine).

Edited by AnarchyBrownies

don't make excuses for you being a helmet. Go to fucking bed an realise what a massive tool you've been.

Also, you've made 6 grand off of your private hive? A couple of points if you will...

1) This is currently libellous as we have no proof so surely it's irrelevant that you bring it up?

2) in what time frame? a year? 2 years? In that case it's rather a small amount of money to live on. equates to about 250 dollars a month over the course of two years.

The helmet is for protective purposes Liam. I made that around 6-7 months.  ;)

Edited by BRKermit

What a butthurt.  Yes, there's only three guns for example.  It seems to me that Dean kept the alpher really scant for the purposes of testing or something.  I KNOW the amount of content that will eventually be poured into DayZ.  You're being silly.

guiz i make $10,000 off my dayz server i iz richer then him, im talking about the invisible money that nothing can be backed up ons

woops~

Considering, I have a life too, and actually go out, have a normal job, a real nice lexus, and go clubbing week-bi weekly... YES GUIZ I MADE 7,000$ +++ 

Yu mad bro? Yu dam orb? U MAD? haha haha.. ahha haha 

Edited by BRKermit

... it actually uses arma3's  model geometry and textures. (LOLING)

Which model? Show proof

This is just getting silly... Locked.

• Like 4