nwackes

Anyone else enjoying the game so far?

I really love it. And yes, bugs ofc. Alpha so knew what i was getting :P Crashes alot for me all of a sudden :/ But all in all, amazing. Love it to bits and bits and bits.

Only real complaint is that even if im home asap from work its night time.. I love night time play. Its fun and more challenging. But kinda sucks aswell, really want to walk around day time and feel the area (aka sitting on a rock weeping to the beuti). Ohh well maybe get some play time in this weekend

i'm enjoy the game alot so far it will be even more fun when i will start grouping up with my friends can't wait :D

I really enjoy it so far. Got a dose of reality that DayZ is still DayZ and people will kill you for the heck of it which sucked and is discouraging for any hope that strangers might actually help you out but of course that's how it goes, it is survival afterall. I can't wait to get some group action though. I really like the way the loot works, it makes it very realistic for sure. As the others have said it would be nice to play in the daytime as well. It's definitely and Alpha and the time thing is wonky at least in my experience. Me and a friend joined, we are in different parts of the world, and for him it was day turning night but for me it was night flat out. We were on the same server running along side eachother. That didn't seem fair at all if that wasn't a bug. 

Edited by FireMedic772

I finally caved in after reading all the raging and hollering about refunds, gotta say I'm positively surprised. With all the crying, I figured, I had to arm myself with a lot of patience, but the first hour's play has been nothing but smooth sailing.

I'm enjoying it now that I understand how things work. Not getting spammed by notifications, nor passing out anymore.

• Like 1

So far I love it. I weren't able to play a lot as of yet but what I saw was already at least double as smooth as the mod. The new engine really takes it to a new immersion level. I also enjoy not having to courch an prone ALL OF THE TIME because there spawn Zomzoms all around me... I enjoy just wandering around in emptyness and search for loot.

To sum it up: They are on a PERFECT track and all I saw until now is much more than just promising. I would recommend it to everyone!

I played 10 hours in a day, I guess that sums it up for me :D......

IT'S THE GREATEST GAME I've EVER PLAYED!

Yes, having an absolute blast with it. And it can only get better from here.

Got it as an early christmas present and I'm getting more and more excited! Sadly my playtime is limited due to work / school. I will however embrace every oppertunity to play and try to help out by giving feedback. I love to be able to play a game in this early stage being able to contribute and seeing it evolve :)

See you all in game!

Really love it, can't wait till the weekend so I can play more than 2 hours at a time!