Sign in to follow this  
crosa

A Lot of Negative Nancys out there

Seems like there are a lot of people being really picky and negetive about the SA. As if they are expecting a perfect game... I think a lot of people need to remember this is an ALPHA not even a BETA... it has a LONG ways to go before being a complete and perfect experience and you should all read that message that pops up when you start the game warning you there is a lot of bugs and things that need to be corrected... I mean Rocket himself says do not buy the game unless you plan on fully understanding that there is going to be a lot of crap wrong with the game...

in conclusion ease up you pesimists...

Edited by crosa
  • Like 1

It was bound to happen, no matter how flawless the game would be, certain people just like to point out every mistake and criticize the game. Just gotta ignore them for now.

Ehhh, I wouldnt stress about the negative nancies. It happens in every game, over anything. That's like saying "there's mean girls at school and they're being so mean". Just part of life, in every aspects. Whatever people say, at least the game can grow from it so look at it as a positive.

Well there is bug reporting and then there is negative bashing and im seeing a lot of just straight up whining about things that are already in the works comfirmed by the DayZ team...

• Like 1

We are here to PLAYTEST the game, which means we have to POINT OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT.

But it all depends on how you point out whats wrong.. If you say OMG GAME NO WORK GIV ME WORKIN BETA PLOX. Or. There's a problem with zombies hitting me through the wall in pusta, it only happens when... Etc. etc.

• Like 1