Sign in to follow this  
Sterling (DayZ)

Drinking is now doable without a container

Saw a thread earlier of someone complaining that they couldn't drink from a pond or lake without a container still and declared that the lack of this feature impacted their experience.

I was travelling through Pushtoshka when I came across a Water Pump that gave the option to "Drink Water."

CFV1s6f.jpg

I'm guessing you're on the 113772 build? It was fixed for that. In prior builds one well worked but one didnt. In the new build all types of wells work.

Saw a thread earlier of someone complaining that they couldn't drink from a pond or lake without a container still and declared that the lack of this feature impacted their experience.

I was travelling through Pushtoshka when I came across a Water Pump that gave the option to "Drink Water."

It always had the option, it just didn't work until this patch came out.

I'm guessing you're on the 113772 build? It was fixed for that. In prior builds one well worked but one didnt. In the new build all types of wells work.

Apparently I'm still on build 113734, or atleast I think I am. I know that I was unable to drink from the odd lake or pond I stumbled upon, just the water pump(s) (I only tried this one pump). 

Edited by Sterling