Sign in to follow this  
Hetstaine

Couple of screens,maxed out

first visit to the apartments in daytime..

1zq7yig.jpg

I'll put the rest in spoiler tags for people who get funny about big pics..

2nqtkbt.jpg

250mrmp.jpg

2ugmk40.jpg

This one was a body i met on the beach that kept on doing neck exercises while spewing blood from her head

2eywe2r.jpg

First random i met,had a chat,commented on each others headgear ( i had the Ushanka on) and moved on peacefully

2w5vvnr.jpg

And the Dayz i love, heading inland away from the coast and cities

2z9ibtv.jpg

• Like 18

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" Damn...

The appartments are indeed spectascular and offer awesome views...  Especially at dawn.

Edited by Zarniwoop
  • Like 2

I'll put the rest in spoiler tags for people who get funny about big pics..

I see how it is. :(

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" Damn...

Finally got my beans back after actually playing the game for a while. Have a full backpack now to hand them out again. :)

Really like the screenshots and it can really be a goodlooking game, though I drop in FPS too quickly when activating everything. :(

• Like 1

I wish I could play it like this.

What are your specs/FPS?

Edited by Victus Mortuus

I wish I could play it like this.

What are your specs/FPS?

i5 @3.33 Ghz, don't worry about overclocking it anymore as even at 4.1 Ghz the difference was minimal. Win7 32 bit, gtx560ti 1gb vram, budget 2010 gigabyte mobo, 4gb of no name ram. Always updated drivers, bios etc, services reamed whilst gaming, keep the machine lean :)

With fraps and skype running i was around mid 20's sometimes dipping into the teens in built up areas. But 18-25 in the SA feels nothing like 18-25 in the mod. In the mod 18 was basically..gtfo of here and find a new server as i slide showed around the world whereas when i dipped into the high teens in SA it was still smooth and fluid albeit with random quick lag spikes when zooming. Out of cities i was in mid 30s and 40s. My partners i7 ati win64 8gb machine fared worse and we had disable vysnc and drop her FOV and a few other settings to get smooth.

Edited by Hetstaine
  • Like 1