Sign in to follow this  
Deathlove

So I Noticed....(Airport Loot)

Going around allot of places in the new Standalone is both exciting and often risky but the sweet spot at the giant airport is to good to pass up. It has EVERYTHING you need. Backpacks, armor, ammo attachments, sometimes rare guns and meds, not to mention food and possibly many other things. Considering its RIGHT next to a ruined military outpost, a town and a city just across the way it really makes me wonder why i would even consider going anyplace else lol. This is my very first time iv ever played the game. Iv seen it in youtube streams and was holding off for this one. So fare i love it. What do you guys think of the airport? Any other places worth exploring with good military grade items? Or is it pretty much hit and miss at allot of other areas?

In the mod both airfields are a death trap unless you roll in there with a merc squad or your ninja pants on.

There are other area's like castles out in the woods that spawned some pretty good loot in the mod, not sure about the stand alone though.

Hello there

Keep your titles from being obscure please.

Ive edited it for you.

Rgds

LoK

In the mod both airfields are a death trap unless you roll in there with a merc squad or your ninja pants on.

There are other area's like castles out in the woods that spawned some pretty good loot in the mod, not sure about the stand alone though.

Its not dangerous enough i rolled around without any worry. Ran into one guy showed him i had an M4 we exchanged some carefull turn arounds and than went on our ways. Its quite the gold mine atm mainly because i dont think they have nearly the capacity of zombies they want for areas atm.

It's because of the very fact that said area is so plentiful that I've always avoided it in the mod and will continue to in the SA. More loot = more bandits. In particular, more military loot = more heavily armed bandits.

Edited by Ham_Sandwich27
  • Like 1

The NW Airfield?

Idk all i know is if you find a map and look its practically the BIGGEST airfield on the damn map. But its got allot of nice stuff and plenty of looting places around it besides airport.

It's because of the very fact that said area is so plentiful that I've always avoided it in the mod and will continue to in the SA. More loot = more bandits. In particular, more = military loot = more heavily armed bandits.

You best stock up on a low pop server while ppl are still getting there feet wet than. The backpacks are some of the best there in the game atm.

Idk all i know is if you find a map and look its practically the BIGGEST airfield on the damn map. But its got allot of nice stuff and plenty of looting places around it besides airport.

Where is it on the map? Top left side is NWAF, top right is NEAF and low left is Balota.

Where is it on the map? Top left side is NWAF, top right is NEAF and low left is Balota.

Would be the one slightly west of Grishino

How would I find my way to such a place? Im pretty much walking around confused at the moment. 

Easiest way is to find a map and compass. They are probably like the most valuable items besides ammo and food to use.

Hello there

Keep your titles from being obscure please.

Ive edited it for you.

Rgds

LoK

Is it bad that I read that as titties?

• Like 1

Easiest way is to find a map and compass. They are probably like the most valuable items besides ammo and food to use.

If you play the mod enough you don't need either :P

Anyway because the SA is new not many people have established themselves to the point they can camp the airfields like they do in the mod. Give it a week or two and they will be deathtraps.

If you play the mod enough you don't need either :P

Anyway because the SA is new not many people have established themselves to the point they can camp the airfields like they do in the mod. Give it a week or two and they will be deathtraps.

Give us tents and they will be deathtraps. All banditos need is a place to store their plunder! :)

Give us tents and they will be deathtraps. All banditos need is a place to store their plunder! :)

You are using the tents wrong. A good bandit will put the tent down in a field near an area of high traffic (The main roads/Novy Sobor/Fields near airfields) and wait 200M+ away with a trusty rifle.

You are using the tents wrong. A good bandit will put the tent down in a field near an area of high traffic (The main roads/Novy Sobor/Fields near airfields) and wait 200M+ away with a trusty rifle.

I wont go to servers higher with 10 or 15 players. Less likely to run into that kind of thing. And i will go at late hours to loot if i must.

I never said they wouldn't! :)