Sign in to follow this  
HeroSchool (DayZ)

Time Zone of Servers

Every server I've played on has been night in-game, that's both at 2 pm real life time and 9pm-2am all night time. I'm getting sick of seeing it.

I've been playing the game since lauch with nothing but night time, I've be came a pro to the night DayZ world and now enjoy the night. I have given up all hope on trying to play in a daytime server.

Some servers have day time, looks like the minority.

There is some bugs, I think because, a lot of people are saying is based on server location but in reality doesn't really work that way.

es: EU time: 2 am......   I joined Eu servers, US servers, AU servers and all were at night.

Hello,

Just to give you more informations about the Time Zone settings.

I got a DayZ SA server from Vilayer hosting.

So we are able to set the time zone as we want on our server.

Actually I set my server on the daylight when it's the night in France. So I think the server is on the daylight when it is the day on the USA.

See bellow the settings that I can do :

772281SetTimeZoneServerVilayer.png

can u set the server to a set time so it doesnt change or 24/7 daylite ???

curious what else is hiding in the menu

Not currently on Gameserver servers, you can almost do it, but it would eventually turn dark very early in the morning if you time things right.

can u set the server to ... 24/7 daylite ???

Yes, there are some out there that are 24/7 daylight.

klesh, on 19 Dec 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

Yes, there are some out there that are 24/7 daylight.

are they infact 24/7 or is it just something they put in the title to attract players ???

i have seen a few 24/7 servers listed but they are always full so i havent had a chance to test it.. but i suppose if they are always full thats a good sign they might be 24/7 daylite

heres to hoping... :thumbsup:  :beans:

are they infact 24/7 or is it just something they put in the title to attract players ???

i have seen a few 24/7 servers listed but they are always full so i havent had a chance to test it.. but i suppose if they are always full thats a good sign they might be 24/7 daylite

Well my server has been daylight for the entire day so far - still midday (it has crashed a couple of times though), it's 22:47 locally.

They're regulation, actual factual 24/7 daytime servers.

Not currently on Gameserver servers, you can almost do it, but it would eventually turn dark very early in the morning if you time things right.

You can have Day, Night or Local server time(although local seems to not work properly) on Gameservers.com servers. There are forced 4 hours restarts so setting it to either Day or Night will result in always day or always night.

You can have Day, Night or Local server time(although local seems to not work properly) on Gameservers.com servers. There are forced 4 hours restarts so setting it to either Day or Night will result in always day or always night.

Neville, you're dead, you got speared

Neville, you're dead, you got speared

Ha! Merely a flesh wound!

Edited by R.Neville

We really need proper TZ settings though. I want a proper day/night cycle but not being able to set the GMT is problematic. Not a fan of 24/7 Day servers, kinda defeats the purpose and imo beginning to get back to the Mod easy mode settings. Maybe I'm taking it a bit too far but, 24/7 day servers... Really?