Sign in to follow this  
dgeesio

my eyes bleed

That looks great! Wish it looked that nice on my computer :(

Or, since I have only seen it at night: Hope it looks that nice on my comp :P

All I have read so far is tears tears and more fucking tears

I believe you're in the wrong thread, pal. Or possibly wrong forum. It's an alpha, this is what we'll be doing for the next X months.

qqru.jpg

:lol:

my eyes bleed in real-life also looking (aim) direct in the sun. :P

This needs majorly toned down....even when not looking at the sun it still blinds you ...i find myself having to constantly adjust my view to the ground and away from the sun ....the rays are just as bad and actually make the game look blurry. Actually gave me  bit of a sore head after playing for a while and that was me constantly adjusting my view away from the sun like i said. And dont talk to me about realistic blah blah....i have shades and a cap on and that makes no difference ...gameplay>realism everytime.

• Like 1

This needs majorly toned down....even when not looking at the sun it still blinds you ...i find myself having to constantly adjust my view to the ground and away from the sun ....the rays are just as bad and actually make the game look blurry. Actually gave me  bit of a sore head after playing for a while and that was me constantly adjusting my view away from the sun like i said. And dont talk to me about realistic blah blah....i have shades and a cap on and that makes no difference ...gameplay>realism everytime.

If they added something to dampen the sun which correlated with caps/shades/helmets then I think both parties would be happy.

• Like 2

i think they should turn down sun flare just a little. it may look great, but its a huge huge pain in the ass when scanning the horizon for enemies.

• Like 1

If they added something to dampen the sun which correlated with caps/shades/helmets then I think both parties would be happy.

^This... This sounds like something rocket and Co. would attempt. I hope they do it.

• Like 2

when its totally effected how you play you have to calm down on the reality shit. its too bright and thats putting it politely.

• Like 2

Is the sun like that in that part of the world? because to me it looks way too big and in your face, but I am at the other end of the globe.

vzqhkB7.jpg

It's a little bit obnoxious.

Are you at full health there? it's looks a little grey washed. To me the sun seems even worse when your vision is grey. I thought for sure that the plan for the shades was to have them lessen the sun's flare.

How about adding sunglasses? I mean working ones...

Edited by 10ft19sec

Are you at full health there? it's looks a little grey washed. To me the sun seems even worse when your vision is grey. I thought for sure that the plan for the shades was to have them lessen the sun's flare.

I'm dying.. it still seems unnecessarily bright to be fair.

It's like.... nobody's ever been outside on a bright, clear day. I mean, it's not like a ~1.4 million kilometre diameter ball of burning hydrogen and helium is bright or anything, and that looking directly at it doesn't totally fuck with the contrast of everything and make it damn near impossible to see anything in front of it, which is why it's always best to attack (from a military point of view) with the sun behind you.

Oh... wait.  :rolleyes:

I suppose we could just zig zag from one side of the map to the other as the suns position changed until sunglasses work.

I believe the working sunglasses have already been mentioned by rocket if memory serves.

The sun is just another piece of the game's realism, you need to avoid looking at it, just as you would irl.

I just play with my cap and Raybans on, sorted.

It's like.... nobody's ever been outside on a bright, clear day. I mean, it's not like a ~1.4 million kilometre diameter ball of burning hydrogen and helium is bright or anything, and that looking directly at it doesn't totally fuck with the contrast of everything and make it damn near impossible to see anything in front of it, which is why it's always best to attack (from a military point of view) with the sun behind you.

Oh... wait.  :rolleyes:

You're from Wales which makes me doubt you've even seen the sun past those murky grey clouds..

Gameplay > realism. There are already examples of this in the game. Weapon cleaning kits not being a mini game in which you sit for 10-15 minutes cleaning your weapon. Or how there are Zombies....? 

VPRLMmk.jpg

Now if you look at that picture, why is the sun as bright as it is when the character is clearly looking at the barn? It doesn't make sense at all.