Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

My First SA Experience - Friendly's everywhere

Lol. I guess you haven't met me yet.

DayZ Banditry 2013 FTW

• Like 2

I found 60 rounds of stanag and an M4 near balota pretty early on... I've shot a few rounds up over survivors running around with their flashlights just to scare 'em, no banditry for me yet though... waiting to get shot at first...

P.S. any of the axes are dope for zombie killing... pure dope...

Some idiot made the mistake of running at me screaming/chanting "I'M GONNA KILL YOU BITCH RARH!"  He charged with with a flashlight.  I mean actually ran at me with a flash light, walked into me then ran away, I was stunned (more the w...t...f..? stunned than knocked out) and swapped to my mosin.  Shot the zombie that was near us, then (I think) his friend (who I'm sorry for killing) then (I'm assuming) The Idiot himself.  I think they might have survived, because the bodies disappeared quickly while I was looting (not sure if bodies persist or not) and I was missing a Medpack after I failed to loot the one wearing the helmet.

All friendlies every where great times.   I tried to rob a guy with an empty guy but he didn't buy it  :lol:

And then some asshat tried to jump in on of the barns in Novy Sobor.  Scared to heck out of me.  I dropped my flashlight because I was trying to pick up a non rotten piece of fruit.  I easily lost him in the dark and bandaged up.  I shouted at him for a while and was cursing him hahaha!  He sucked with the axe.  Barely hit me once!  None of my gear was damaged and I don't think I lost much blood.  

Actually I think axes, baseball bats and other long melee weapons are really glitchy within buildings, They keep hittin' walls. I was attacked by a masty clown in a tec building and we kept turning around smashing each other for five minutes or so before both felling unconcious haha :p

Actually I think axes, baseball bats and other long melee weapons are really glitchy within buildings, They keep hittin' walls. I was attacked by a masty clown in a tec building and we kept turning around smashing each other for five minutes or so before both felling unconcious haha :P

Rocket actually confirmed this in his latest stream.

The friendly honemoon period has ended for me, playing this evening and a girl runs up to me screaming through direct comms. She tries to punch me so I get my axe out and kill her. Her friend runs over and tries the same, he suffers the same fate. I then die of hunger. Only in DayZ eh?