Skat3rat

My first 30 minutes of playing DayZ Standalone

So i think i will share my first moment of gameplay,

Started near a coast not sure of the location, spent 5mins getting my torch on then another 10 trying to figure out how to unholster it.

Carried on through up in land, by this time my character was crying for things like a 5 year old with adhd, so i started looting found a bike helmet, hatchet and bag.

carried on my journey saw a player running with flash light on so i hid and let him pass, further in land i found  a body on the road started to check if anything was on it turned around to see flash light guy running at me with his fists.. he shortly got an axe to his face, carried on looting the town looking for food found lots of cans no can opener.. found one drink still searching for another, further on i spot a guy crawling behind me i get the strange request to "kill me, i have a broken leg" so i did free loot why not he had a map and shirt to make bandages from, still searching for a drink and a can opener....it's going to be  a long night,

Nothing special your average day z experiance but still miles better than on arma :)

couple of game suggestions: more zombies i encountered 1 and managed to crouch behind him with an axe to kill,

day time would be nice..

Regards, Zergin

Edited by Zergin
  • Like 1

So i think i will share my first moment of gameplay,

Started near a coast not sure of the location, spent 5mins getting my torch on then another 10 trying to figure out how to unholster it.

Carried on through up in land, by this time my character was crying for things like a 5 year old with adhd, so i started looting found a bike helmet, hatchet and bag.

carried on my journey saw a player running with flash light on so i hid and let him pass, further in land i found  a body on the road started to check if anything was on it turned around to see flash light guy running at me with his fists.. he shortly got an axe to his face, carried on looting the town looking for food found lots of cans no can opener.. found one drink still searching for another, further on i spot a guy crawling behind me i get the strange request to "kill me, i have a broken leg" so i did free loot why not he had a map and shirt to make bandages from, still searching for a drink and a can opener....it's going to be  a long night,

Nothing special your average day z experiance but still miles better than on arma :)

couple of game suggestions: more zombies i encountered 1 and managed to crouch behind him with an axe to kill,

day time would be nice..

Regards, Zergin

Nice story.  As far as the zombies go, the devs still have to work on them.  There should be more once they get things fixed.

So, KOS is still going even on the zero hour, pretty sad.

People will learn that KOSing just fucks all the chances at loot up

I found a guy shot in the back, however nothing was taken off him.

why?

Because everyone on him just about worth taking was ruined. (And this dude had some goooooood shit in his pack)

KOS is part of the game, and it would honestly be a worse experience without it. But when 90% of people I run into instantly start shooting at me no matter what kind of gear I have.. It ruins the whole point of the game for me. I'd much rather be robbed, stripped naked, left for dead with nothing, etc. At least I would have a chance at making it, and it would honestly be fun as hell. It's experiences like I just explained that make this game different and more fun than any other game. So for the love of god stop shooting at anything that moves and have some fun with being a REAL bandit.. or stay in Cherno.