Sign in to follow this  
Jaydoggyfrogg

Should I buy?

Hi I'm new to forums I was wondering if it's worth getting day z mod or waiting for stand alone version

Cheers :-)

Honestly, get the mod. Tons  of people play it. It will also get you ready for the standalone.

I've seen others ask this same question like 8 months ago. So you never know what'll happen.

SA won't release in the next year, so don't bother waiting. I'd highly recommend the mod, it's well made and very enjoyable

Wait, I would have suggested you get the Mod, but now with so many different types out there its too much.

Wait for the SA, It will be like starting all over again.

Wait, I would have suggested you get the Mod, but now with so many different types out there its too much.

Wait for the SA, It will be like starting all over again.

If he waits for SA, he 'll be waiting another year... I say get the mod, play vanilla. If you don't like it you can still go and play other mods

If he waits for SA, he 'll be waiting another year... I say get the mod, play vanilla. If you don't like it you can still go and play other mods

None of us know that. It could be out tomorrow.

OP, if you've money enough I suggest you buy Arma and play the mod.

If not, you should probably wait until the Standalone comes out. It shouldn't be long.

I myself would wait until the Standalone comes out. You have to enjoy that feeling you get the first few times you play it.

• Like 1

None of us know that. It could be out tomorrow.

If not, you should probably wait until the Standalone comes out. It shouldn't be long.

No, I was referring to SA as SA 1.0 What I'm betting on to come out soon is the alpha of said SA. But it will be bug filled, even compared to the mod and you will loose gear many times. I doubt it to be a very enjoyable experience.

Cheers

I say wait, mod is buggy as fuck and not worth 20 euros when SA is around the corner, cheaper.

• Like 1

The mod will also familiarize you with the game (Unless you've ever played Arma). Even with SA, I don't think it will be as populated as the original mod at first due to all the bugs. I also heard in the SA alpha they won't have vehicles at first for a while? I don't know if that's true or not.

I also heard in the SA alpha they won't have vehicles at first for a while? I don't know if that's true or not.

This has been confirmed. From what I've heard (Rumors) they haven't even started modelling the vehicles yet.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BUY DAYZ THE MOD???? I CANT FIND THE BUY BUTTON!!!!!! IT SAYS FREE ON STEAM I JUST NEED ARMA 2.............oh Sigh

Wait for the SA

you only have a VERY SHORT time to wait at this point, and im talking hours here. not days

• Like 2

Wait for the SA

you only have a VERY SHORT time to wait at this point, and im talking hours here. not days

Standalone is literally seconds away now.

Standalone is literally seconds away now.

More like tommorow

Hello there

Remember, this is an alpha and not in a final state. Do your research before you rush to buy.

Rgds

LoK

Atually, if I were you, I'd buy it now. Why? Even if the bugs will scare you out, you'll still have the game. From what I know, the price will only get higher for a few years, so it would be wiser to even get the game now and play it after the patching than wait for patching and waste extra 20 dollars.