Sign in to follow this  
{TMW} Crackahhh

Gun attachments? What kind would you like to see?

A makeshift flamethrower.  Or if you want to get really crazy(and probably unrealistic) a grenade launcher type thing that could shoot Molotov type things.

• Like 2

The KS-23 Can fire alot of Non-lethals though, for frighting/incapacitating people near you instead of blowing their head off with a remington.

And the M4 (According to the livestream) won't be nearly as common. Its just turned up right now for demo purposes. I bet the AK, SKS, Mosin, Hunting rifle and Crossbow will be just about all you find in civilian areas

Edited by thedogfoodyayho

BigMike, flip scope x2-6 are real. If u in US just drop to your local gun store. If in Europe, try Dutch webs for tactical equipment. Can combine with holosight :)

My weapon add on suggestion is playmate posters! Stick them arround, hide with your trusty knife... nobody will know what hit them ;)

Edited by Wisper
  • Like 1

It's a bit over 6-bore. However it's not very impressive. A while ago, after some searching, I found the ammunition specs, and they were a total disappointment. :(

I want to picture you like some yellow-teethed hillbilly (Sorry), but your grammar and spelling is too damn good!

Norris, as mentioned before the M4 was turned up for demo/playing purposes.  They probably did the M4 first because it can easily do so many attachments and that's the 'base'.  Most of the weapons we'll have will probably only take a bayonet and a scope, and possibly duck tapeing on some other things light flash lights.  The M4's barrel shroud can be removed/replaced, the stock can be replaced, possibily the rear grips at one point.  A typical M4 would have the front lug (bayonet/suppressor) the hand guard with up to 4 rails (grip, flashlight, laser, possibly a front sight or backup iron sights), the sight rail, and the butt stock.  Most AKs are not that easily customizeable.

EDIT

I want to picture you like some yellow-teethed hillbilly (Sorry), but your grammar and spelling is too damn good!

If he is, you'll also have to picture same eloquent hillbilly with a cutie mark tattoo.

Edited by BigMike

id enjoy seeing a duel flashlight/laser combo. or different types of silencers and what not. im no gun expert but i think it would be neat if different makes of suppressors would have different sounds and weights and looks.

also, if this would be possible, then id like to see home made silencers compared to military grade or machined ones. obviously military grade would be better, but not compatible with some guns but home made would be compatible with most but shittier and break faster and not be as quiet. 

Edited by NotRedd

Could be craftable, after all, your standard water bottle filled with scraps of paper would pass as a makeshift silencer (like 1-4 uses).  Sure we can make alright silencers with hand tools or a small workshop (like one you'd find in a home garage, vise, handsaw, drill, ect).

• Like 1

id enjoy seeing a duel flashlight/laser combo. or different types of silencers and what not. im no gun expert but i think it would be neat if different makes of suppressors would have different sounds and weights and looks.

also, if this would be possible, then id like to see home made silencers compared to military grade or machined ones. obviously military grade would be better, but not compatible with some guns but home made would be compatible with most but shittier and break faster and not be as quiet.

I hope we get some Russian suppressors which are kind of pointed at the ends and widest in the middle.

Could be craftable, after all, your standard water bottle filled with scraps of paper would pass as a makeshift silencer (like 1-4 uses).  Sure we can make alright silencers with hand tools or a small workshop (like one you'd find in a home garage, vise, handsaw, drill, ect).

Give them damn tin cans some use.

Stuff em with any material like rags, paper, teddy bears, idk what else.

They should work best on the first shot and get progressively worse over about 10 shots where it would be basically broken in the end.

It should remove half the audible range and scale down in effectiveness over the ten or so shots I mentioned, maybe it could do it exponentially and last best on first four or so.

It would be great to slip on when you know you're going to have to shoot a zombie, to try and lower the chance of attracting attention.

Oh and oil filters, should be in aswell, everything could be fixable with duct tape.

Oil filters make great silencers ;)  baffles already there, there is a guy who sells threaded ends to take em even, but just a knife butcher job, and stuff on end o barrel, fasten with a bit o duct tape, and it isnt a bad silencer. (first bullet or two may go astry till yah got a nice clean hole through the front o the casing)

A makeshift flamethrower.  Or if you want to get really crazy(and probably unrealistic) a grenade launcher type thing that could shoot Molotov type things.

Well a spud gun could do that, yah know, the 80mm piece o pipe, an end cap, and a electrode bbq igniter... just add hair spray aand whatever yah want to launch to where ever.. (i recall people shooting beer bottles with one at a party when i was a young fellar...  just add gas and glisterine or pitch or what ever is handy and stuff a cloth in there and yah will be cookin :thumbsup:

^was just about to suggest a spud gun.

Me and my Brother made one, he made this friggin deadly looking slug out of a bolt and glue gun glue.

Our one uses an old fridge compressor, metal pluming pipes and a ball valve or something for air pressure, but you could use gas cooker canisters or maybe deodorant cans(somehow).

You could literally fire anything from them.

Edit: sorry didn't read all your post, I was talking about CO2 / air pressure ones.

The flammable ones are pretty cool, we had one of them before the compressed air one, the lighter stopped working though.

We had a little arc going and deodorant went up.

Edited by AP_Norris
  • Like 1

I would like to have a rifle then have duct tape and tape a shotgun to my rifle. Is this possible? Yes, yes it is! We need duct tape in standalone, then anything could be a gun attachment!

• Like 1

I would like to have a rifle then have duct tape and tape a shotgun to my rifle. Is this possible? Yes, yes it is! We need duct tape in standalone, then anything could be a gun attachment!

Id like things like that to affect your guns statistics in certain ways.

Like the weight on the end of your gun will reduce recoil, but it will also make your gun a bit harder to hold steady (more sway)

Id like things like that to affect your guns statistics in certain ways.

Like the weight on the end of your gun will reduce recoil, but it will also make your gun a bit harder to hold steady (more sway)

EXACTLY! Who needs a picatinny rail when you have DUCT TAPE?

• Like 2

EXACTLY! Who needs a picatinny rail when you have DUCT TAPE?

Someone who wants their attachments to be much more secure and 95% less likely to break when actually firing or handling the gun.

Edited by Chaingunfighter
  • Like 1

Dnt think duct tape would work great...mainly for accuracy. Im sure most of us as kids have tried to make a scope or a laser dot for our bb guns. But when ya just tape it on it dosent help much. The whole 1 degree wrong at the gun would equate to feet over distance. Maybe if we tape em on the zeroing is never quite right and over a certain range its just not usable unless ya find a rail :)

• Like 1

Someone who wants their attachments to be much more secure and 95% less likely to break when actually firing or handling the gun.

Rails are useless, my scope always moves on them.

If could have duct tape it might even be more secure.

Mythbusters held up a car with duct remember.

Edited by AP_Norris
  • Like 1

Dnt think duct tape would work great...mainly for accuracy. Im sure most of us as kids have tried to make a scope or a laser dot for our bb guns. But when ya just tape it on it dosent help much. The whole 1 degree wrong at the gun would equate to feet over distance. Maybe if we tape em on the zeroing is never quite right and over a certain range its just not usable unless ya find a rail :)

you have to find some blocks of wood lay your gun down, fire gun and tape thing on pointed at bullet hole.

Start with a little bit of tape, then a lot.

• Like 1

Rails are useless, my scope always moves on them.

If could have duct tape it might even be more secure.

Mythbusters held up a car with duct remember.

I would rather have something designed for it than something completely improvised, and it's not like you're going to be putting enough duct tape to hold up a car on a gun.

I would rather have something designed for it than something completely improvised, and it's not like you're going to be putting enough duct tape to hold up a car on a gun.

You would, but what if you don't have a rail?

What kind of Mosin has rails for under and side mounted things? I would actually prefer the look of duct tape.