Sign in to follow this  
r4z0r49

New DayZStats System

New DayZStats system to provides only stats nothing else. No locations are given at all.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78269504/DayZStats/chrome%202013-12-06%2011-43-55-32.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78269504/DayZStats/chrome%202013-12-06%2011-39-50-16.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78269504/DayZStats/chrome%202013-12-06%2011-40-25-81.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78269504/DayZStats/chrome%202013-12-06%2011-40-30-17.png

Source code can be downloaded from. DayZStats

This is only for private servers. New features will be added requests can also be taken post them on github's issues page :-)

• Like 9

You'll be knee-deep in babes for this one, Razor. Jolly good show.

I'm on that list, I'm on that list, I'm on that list!

Anyway - I really do like the system and if it's going to work (which I see no problem with) it's going to be a great replacement for the stats on the mainpage that aren't working for ages. :)

Exellent work :D really like it

Any way to get it to detect Epoch gear ?

Unknown item: ItemHatchet_DZE;
Unknown item: ItemKeyRed1578;
Unknown item: ItemGoldBar;

1st of all: You link isn't working - whenever I click it it tells me to login, even though I am.

Secondly: What are you trying to get at? DayZ Statistics? Doesn't really make sense to point that out, does it now?

There's only a limited amount of statistics one can display for any DayZ mod, as there's only those few things in the game, such as:

1. Zombie Kills
  2. Headshots
  3. Bandit Kills
  4. Murders

You get the point.

+ ones personal and ones free to use by anyway < massive differences :-) 

Exellent work :D really like it

Any way to get it to detect Epoch gear ?

Unknown item: ItemHatchet_DZE;

Unknown item: ItemKeyRed1578;

Unknown item: ItemGoldBar;

You can edit the banned items xml file add anything you like :-) It should be setup to be used for any offical dayz mod db layout including epoch. 

+ ones personal and ones free to use by anyway < massive differences :-) 

actually true 

But yea on another note if you check my github you will see an admin tool we created along time ago for dayz the stats system is from that and if you would like to trace the routes of that they lead back to unclearwall and then to the orignal creator katzsmile

Pretty much before everymod was created :-)

• Like 1

Stats system now allows you to create individual leader-boards to challenge your friends.

The stats look awesome R4Z0R49

I just have one annoying error or problem that comes up when trying to sign in.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /****/*****/public_html/DayZstats/index.php:56) in /****/*****/public_html/DayZstats/modules/login.php on line 11

I get the same error on trying to login on IE, Firefox and Chrome browsers. If I then refresh the page it's logged me in and all is good. Just some people are a little bit dense and don't try to refresh it.

Thanks.

looks nice, but i cant seem to get it to work with my dayz.st server

i have the database in the config  set up right, but it shows no stats and on each page i get

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/blank/public_html/ruinz/stats/modules/leaderboard.php on line 46

replace leaderboard.php with whatever page it is.

looks really nice though.

The stats look awesome r4z0r49

I just have one annoying error or problem that comes up when trying to sign in.

I get the same error on trying to login on IE, Firefox and Chrome browsers. If I then refresh the page it's logged me in and all is good. Just some people are a little bit dense and don't try to refresh it.

Thanks.

getting the same

Edited by muggerfugger