Sign in to follow this  
Crashdummy

Masking Scent

So, I've been thinking... Im the first episodes of the Walking Dead (just re-watching them all to help my gameplay) They (Rick and Glenn)  are able to hide their smell by covering themselves with Zombie arms, feet, blood, intestines, etc... It would be cool if we were able to have something like this in the Standalone version (or just a big current version update) so we could walk around the zombies and not be instantly attacked by them.  -Crashdummy

So, I've been thinking... Im the first episodes of the Walking Dead (just re-watching them all to help my gameplay) They (Rick and Glenn)  are able to hide their smell by covering themselves with Zombie arms, feet, blood, intestines, etc... It would be cool if we were able to have something like this in the Standalone version (or just a big current version update) so we could walk around the zombies and not be instantly attacked by them.  -Crashdummy

been suggested before, and it would be stupid to cover yourself in zombie guts in this situation as the zombies are infectious, not undead.

• Like 1

Either use this

issues-with-soap.jpg

or one of these

febreze.jpg

jk....not

Actually it's a decent idea but i think this is one of those extremes that would rarely be done IRL imo. Almost nobody has the guts to cover themselves in guts...

There is only ONE way to mask your scent...

We need zombie pee...  Lots of it.