gimmie gear

CD Key in Use? wtf?

I am so lost for words right now I don't know were to begin. I Admin on the server MinceGaming DayZ.ST but frequently when i join i get "CD Key in use" like wtf.. i joined over 100 servers and i logged in NO problem.. but all of sudden i cant log into the server i admin for because CD key in use? like wtf.. someone help me plz? i tried the fixes iv looked for on the web about "RegEdit and verify cache re-installing. Nothing works!!! someone help me plz?

try launching steam/game as admin

- but im afraid ur cd key was somehow stolen...

Edited by h3retic

There is a Russian haxor somewhere who will return your stolen key for "woman in avatar... and 3 chickens."

• Like 2

its not stolen. but iv also done this

try launching steam/game as admin

- but im afraid ur cd key was somehow stolen...

A CD-Key can be stolen and you still be able to play. If it pops up saying CD-Key in use it means that they are playing Arma 2 (At that very instance) with your CD-Key. But if/when you are able to play again, means that they are not playing at that time. Sooner or later your CD-Key will get banned because most likely the person that has your CD-Key bought it because they are a hacker and need a new one.

All I have to say is good thing right now Arma 2: Combined Operations is only $7.99.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=arma

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, you may be able to contact Bohemia and tell them about this since you havent been banned yet. But that is only if you havent downloaded any software that steals CD-Keys. I also am guessing that Bohemia is not aware that people have software that can take over a server and get the Player IDs and BE ID that you then you can convert those to CD-Keys.

Edited by Jacobahalls
  • Like 2

sounds like all you guys are wrong lol.. Battle-eye was bugged and know im back playing and admining so thanks for not helping :D

A CD-Key can be stolen and you still be able to play. If it pops up saying CD-Key in use it means that they are playing Arma 2 (At that very instance) with your CD-Key. But if/when you are able to play again, means that they are not playing at that time. Sooner or later your CD-Key will get banned because most likely the person that has your CD-Key bought it because they are a hacker and need a new one.

All I have to say is good thing right now Arma 2: Combined Operations is only $7.99.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=arma

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, you may be able to contact Bohemia and tell them about this since you havent been banned yet. But that is only if you havent downloaded any software that steals CD-Keys. I also am guessing that Bohemia is not aware that people have software that can take over a server and get the Player IDs and BE ID that you then you can convert those to CD-Keys.

you sir.. need to rethink what you just said when i said i can play on other servers except for mine.. so thanks.. it was a battle-eye registry problem kthanks :)

sounds like all you guys are wrong lol.. Battle-eye was bugged and know im back playing and admining so thanks for not helping :D

*cough* DICK *cough*

Who said that? Be nice guys.

• Like 1

you sir.. need to rethink what you just said when i said i can play on other servers except for mine.. so thanks.. it was a battle-eye registry problem kthanks :)

Ah, I dont know what Dick is up your ass, probably your chicks dildo. But i was just stating what can happen and going off what information you gave me. I know multiple people that can hack into a servers admin client and even ban them from their own server. So you need to quit with your tuff guy persona.