woochikaboo

Offering a (large) Coyote backpack with NVGs in it for a fishing pole.

My skypename is joemileswoo. If you want to find it it spawns at the boathouse on otmel and under those upside down boats around the coast.

Why don't you look for them yourself if you already know where they spawn?

• Like 1

Why don't you look for them yourself if you already know where they spawn?

Time is not something I have any of at the moment, but why don't you just mind your own business and stop making comments that are completely unrelated to the subject.

• Like 1

Time is not something I have any of at the moment, but why don't you just mind your own business and stop making comments that are completely unrelated to the subject.

there is really no need to be hostile, its just a simple question. And if you dont have time, how would you have time to play or trade? you logic is very stupid as off right now.

• Like 1

there is really no need to be hostile, its just a simple question. And if you dont have time, how would you have time to play or trade? you logic is very stupid as off right now.

I don't have time to lootcycle at Otmel, I do have time to trade, please don't make an irrelevant post, or something that isn't related to the subject of the OP.

I don't have time to lootcycle at Otmel, I do have time to trade, please don't make an irrelevant post, or something that isn't related to the subject of the

how about this, if you REALLY want one, put your stuff in a tent at where you want a base, die, run to otmel find one, then go back to your base. See only have to run that far once

I'm sure people will want to trade with you now...

Yes, they did actually. Someone just added me on skype and we did the trade, I also gave them an M9SD in the process because they commented on how no one else understands novelty items.

how about this, if you REALLY want one, put your stuff in a tent at where you want a base, die, run to otmel find one, then go back to your base. See only have to run that far once

Getting there is not the problem, having the time and effort to do so is.

Edited by woochikaboo

with all due respect, what does the fishing rod actually do? is it like TP and other placeholders, or can you actually fish with it and eat fish?