shadowolf (DayZ)

your near death moments

hello my last topic got banned so i thought hey lets see if anyone can remember their near death expeiences

p.s you can do the story like real life if you want to show off

We met a group of friendly survivors in Stary (yeah I know, some are already screaming "liar" at that point"), when a guy jumped us and killed a few of us before we could even react. Like in most friendly encounters when shots are fired, you just don't know friendly from enemy unless he is shooting at you. I could save myself into a tent, with broken bones, stop my bleeding and was left with one or two mags in my g17. I had it aimed at the entrance of the tent, head-height, just in case the guy comes in to shoot me. What he did. I emptied my mag into his chest and I suppose I must have hit him hard because he ran off and I never saw him again. 

I waited for a while, looted what I could get of my friends body, crawled to the supermarket and had some food until my friend arrived back at stary, bloodbag'd and morphine'd me and we got away. 

Edited by liquidmind
  • Like 1

got abducted they took me into a forest and were raping me with a crowbar then one of there members shot ahlf the guys there i grabbed one of there weapons and shot the others we then escaped in theire ural alter that day they dive bombed the ural with us in it somehow i survived with 500 blood and broken legs.

• Like 1

We met a group of friendly survivors in Stary (yeah I know, some are already screaming "liar" at that point"), when a guy jumped us and killed a few of us before we could even react. Like in most friendly encounters when shots are fired, you just don't know friendly from enemy unless he is shooting at you. I could save myself into a tent, with broken bones, stop my bleeding and was left with one or two mags in my g17. I had it aimed at the entrance of the tent, head-height, just in case the guy comes in to shoot me. What he did. I emptied my mag into his chest and I suppose I must have hit him hard because he ran off and I never saw him again. 

I waited for a while, looted what I could get of my friends body, crawled to the supermarket and had some food until my friend arrived back at stary, bloodbag'd and morphine'd me and we got away. 

O.o If this is true, I DO NOT want to mess with you.