Dagwood

My First Robbery in Months

Approaching the tents across from the hospital with a tail of infected close behind I heard the tell-tale zip of a backpack opening. It was quickly followed by "hero in here. You friendly?" I leaned around the doorway quickly and down the sights of my M16A2 I spied a hero carrying an MKMOD.

"I'm friendly. Lots of zeds out here."

"Lots of em in here too. Let's go."

We ran north to a small building, bandaged eachother after disposing of our assailants, and stopped.

Long story short, he gave me an SVD he had in his pack with no ammo. He had a cough and so I offered to take him north to a small stash I have near stary. Once we arrived I bloodbagged him and fed him his antibiotics. At this point I made my move.

"Here's what happening: if you turn towards me, I'm shooting you in the face. Put your weapon on the ground now. Do it now!"

He lowered his war machine and shortly after dropped it.

"You helped me, so I am not going to kill you. I am merely trading weapons with you." I dropped my m16 and hefted his MK mod with a half full clip still loaded.

"Head south and you are free to go."

He began tuning off

"Thank ya! Good luck to ya!"

All I got as a reply was "I would have given it to you if you'd just asked!"

I ran 100 meters east and logged for the night.

I'm curious, would most of you consider this kind of drawn out robbery a waste of time? Would you just save yourself the effort and just shoot him from the get go? Or do you see the benefit of this kind of behavior?

• Like 5

Well if you are trying to not lose humanity it makes sense not to kill him. But if you just wanted the gun you should've just made him drop all his weapons at the start. Just my input :P

snip

I'm curious, would most of you consider this kind of drawn out robbery a waste of time? Would you just save yourself the effort and just shoot him from the get go? Or do you see the benefit of this kind of behavior?

I enjoy interaction as long as I get to kill them afterwards.

interaction serves as foreplay, it sets the scene and prepares the victim for what is about to happen to him.

If I had been you i'd have done things in a similar way however as he turned south I would have shouted something like 'HEY LOSER, HAVE SOME BULLETS BACK' then i'd have full auto'd him in the back with the mk48

'HEY LOSER, HAVE SOME BULLETS BACK' then i'd have full auto'd him in the back with the mk48

But why? What's the point of it? If he didn't do anything to you, why would you shoot him?

• Like 2

But why? What's the point of it? If he didn't do anything to you, why would you shoot him?

because every time I kill a player my brain gets a hit of endorphins.

In other words it feels good. 

Just because...

He thinks he's a bandit.

Just because...

He thinks he's a bandit.

I remember when real bandits held people up... those were the days when people had respect for bandits, none of this shoot on site shit.

• Like 3

I remember when real bandits held people up... those were the days when people had respect for bandits, none of this shoot on site shit.

Who said I was a bandit?

I am a murderer, I play this game because it gives me pleasure to kill those who are unfortunate enough to cross my path and too slow to get me first.

I am no bandit sir, no, I am just a killer of men.

Capturing someone alive and stealing their goodies is much more rewarding than ,to me at least, than just seeing someone and just pew pewing away because yolo swag.

• Like 1

The most notable thing here to me is that I drew this encounter out for 30 or so minutes. If I had shot him and looted, I would have been all alone again and been wishing more people would head north. If I am playing for kills, I should play a game where there is more to shoot at and there is less time between action.

• Like 1

Who said I was a bandit?

I am a murderer, I play this game because it gives me pleasure to kill those who are unfortunate enough to cross my path and too slow to get me first.

I am no bandit sir, no, I am just a killer of men.

I think we need a Ass Hat Section for the "LOOK AT ME'S" who lay on their BELLY for hours just to shoot some noob.

I would like to know your ingame name just too see how much of a "BAD ASS" you really are lol

Edited by Conkykillz
  • Like 2

I think we need a Ass Hat Section for the "LOOK AT ME'S" who lay on their BELLY for hours just to shoot some noob.

I would like to know your ingame name just too see how much of a "BAD ASS" you really are lol

My ingame name is silence, any fucking server, any time after 10 GMT tonight.

Just because...

He thinks he's a bandit.

I think "umad cuz he stylin on u"

Edited by DNolan

My ingame name is silence, any fucking server, any time after 10 GMT tonight.

How IRONIC pity you don't spare the same here. Plus not interested in Groupies 

How IRONIC pity you don't spare the same here. Plus not interested in Groupies 

My ingame name is silence because, prior to the bullet entering your skull, with a pop i might add, thats all you hear.

aww please lemme be a groupie please please please please please

Dude silence lol, pfft that would be the sound both your SHIT holes would make as i knocked you out with a tin can

Nah seriously you should seek SUNLIGHT

OP is why I still have some hope in this game.

I miss the days of hearing someone telling me to drop my guns instead of just spewing rounds at me until eventually they hit me.

• Like 2