FiddyKiddler

BEST SERVER OF 2K10+3!!!! $$ BROTHERS IN ARMS EPOCH SERVER $$ #PLAYHEREITSGREAT

Says the 41 year old man who's interests are: Killing everyone,Sunsets,Watching people through their bedroom window,Kittens,Stalking,Stamps,Lingerie for Men & Plastic Buckets........ 

I think i'll just avoid you both :p you're both people my mother warned me to be wary of :lol:

Says the 41 year old man who's interests are: Killing everyone,Sunsets,Watching people through their bedroom window,Kittens,Stalking,Stamps,Lingerie for Men & Plastic Buckets........ 

Whoa up there Champ i see "Humor" is one traight you seem to be missing that and people on your server. But whatever

• Like 1

Says the over-the-top, angry, probably very young server owner.

I get you're trying to advertise your server, but just putting down "DON'T NEED WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW SICK THIS SERVER IS, JUST JOIN #BLESSONE" is lazy as fuck. People like to read about server before they join it, and you're not gonna get anyone to join with this. this doesn't warrant a thread.

#tryagain

Edited by OfficerRaymond
  • Like 1

i lol'ed.

...mainy because it turns out this isnt a spam bot but an actual advertisment by a living server admin.

please, consult other server-promoting threads and take some cues. this topic is doing your server no service. (pun intended)

yep, good luck getting people to join your 420omgyoloeighteeneleven04923804tankswtf902743helisomglolyolo server

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/151095-brothers-in-arms-epoch-server-self-bloodbag-auto-refuel-towing-missions-sarge-ai-take-clothing/#entry1521016

Nice, not only does this server already have a thread, it would seem your tactic of encouraging users to sign up JUST to bump it hasn't worked. Also, GJ with the attitude and the 'not getting jokes' thing too - you're really making me feel like this server is a place I want to spend time in.

(I should probably clarify: that last part was a joke, as you don't seem too hot on spotting those)

Edited by Target Practice