blurhitz

The Bandits Emblem

So, I was here reading some threads about good old bandit stories and I noticed people come here a lot to fight with bandits just because they're being bandits. And I'm pissed. So here is a bandit emblem for all of you BANDITS to put in you refrigerator and spell it everytime a flaming ass idiot yells at you.

A bandit is someone who just doesn't give a shit and survives by others deaths. If someone wants to take advantage from other people misery, then that's how they'll manage to make. Using 3rd person as advantage, killing on sight just to get the freaking loot, falsely saying you're a friendly...

NO TRUE BANDIT FOLLOWS THE MORALS OR THE ETHICS AND THAT'S HOW IT'S MEANT TO BE. DON'T EXPECT A BANDIT TO BE A HERO; DON'T EXPECT THE OPPOSITE TO BE EQUAL. 

• Like 6

Powerful words bro. Personally I am not a Bandit, never killed a player actually, doesn't appeal to me. I do however think that Bandits are vital to DayZ, without them it would get boring. Anyone worth their beans can run rings around zombies, but bandits? Whole different league. Without you people, this game might have stagnated long ago, and there'd be no crazy stories from both sides of the campfire (Bandit/Hero), so yeah.. Thanks for making my gaming exciting and edgy people. And nice mantra xBlurHitz, some beans for you sir.

• Like 1

Powerful words bro. Personally I am not a Bandit, never killed a player actually, doesn't appeal to me. I do however think that Bandits are vital to DayZ, without them it would get boring. Anyone worth their beans can run rings around zombies, but bandits? Whole different league. Without you people, this game might have stagnated long ago, and there'd be no crazy stories from both sides of the campfire (Bandit/Hero), so yeah.. Thanks for making my gaming exciting and edgy people. And nice mantra xBlurHitz, some beans for you sir.

The game wouldn't be "boring," It would be just totally pointless and It would have 0 players. Why people play DayZ ? Because of PvP system. Nobody will play DayZ to eat beans and drink soda for hours or sneak through bugged zombies who can teleport through walls and you can't shoot them. People bitch about killing other people, yet it's the only thing in DayZ that makes it a game.

Also surviving is pointless without bandits. How to survive in DayZ ? Go to a random building, pick up beans and soda. Congratulations, you survived.

Also you can't be a hero without bandits. A hero is someone who help or saves other people. But save from what ? Not from zombies, from bandits. So bandits techincally are running the whole game.

Edited by 20g

The game wouldn't be "boring," It would be just totally pointless and It would have 0 players. Why people play DayZ ? Because of PvP system. Nobody will play DayZ to eat beans and drink soda for hours or sneak through bugged zombies who can teleport through walls and you can't shoot them. People bitch about killing other people, yet it's the only thing in DayZ that makes it a game.

Also surviving is pointless without bandits. How to survive in DayZ ? Go to a random building, pick up beans and soda. Congratulations, you survived.

Also you can't be a hero without bandits. A hero is someone who help or saves other people. But save from what ? Not from zombies, from bandits. So bandits techincally are running the whole game.

Woah there buddy, chill. I understand the fundamentals of DayZ gameplay, thank you. I play for the free roam in honesty, I enjoy running around looting and such. I have no interest in PVP, but see it's value. I wasn't disagreeing with OP, or raging at bandits, Relax. I don't agree that Hero's only save people from bandits. They help people with broken legs, low blood, fixing cars, even just giving them a ride. I helped out a guy 15 mins ago, stuck at NWAF, with a broken car. We were only players on the server so I drove up and helped out. I understand you are fighting the bandit corner, and respect it, but please don't dismiss the other aspects of gameplay. I see you are new here, welcome to the forum. I been here a while, but never post, I just read the stories. :)

Edited by Dead Star
  • Like 1

I applaud you for your enthusiasm, but I remind you that the definition of bandit will always be debatable.

• Like 3

beans for OP's passion

...but I remind you that the definition of bandit will always be debatable.

agreed, it's a tricky one,

my definition would be anyone who is 'prepared' to kill for loot is a bandit.

• Like 1

I applaud you for your enthusiasm, but I remind you that the definition of bandit will always be debatable.

Of course!

This definition I posted is meant to be the most horrifying, infuriating, badass son of a bitch kind of bandit ever, though. 

What's your definition for a bandit?

Of course!

This definition I posted is meant to be the most horrifying, infuriating, badass son of a bitch kind of bandit ever, though. 

What's your definition for a bandit?

If I had to come up with a short definition, I would define a bandit as anyone who willingly and forcefully tries to take something from another player, whether it be the player's beans or his or her life.

personally believe that a true bandit has some set of morals. Sure, I will rob another of everything they have, even a flashlight, but I will not be an asshole about it.

personally believe that a true bandit has some set of morals. Sure, I will rob another of everything they have, even a flashlight, but I will not be an asshole about it.

This is true. Inception. robbed me once, but it was followed with tickles and chuckels. I didn't even care I lost everything.

Banditry is different for everyone, some ways are just fluffier than others.

This is true. Inception. robbed me once, but it was followed with tickles and chuckels. I didn't even care I lost everything.

I did?

I did?

I never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

• Like 1

i kill for food and water or if I fill like they are a threat to me if its a fresh spawn I will leave him alone bc I know first hand its no fun getting killed as soon as you start.

I kill people for their delicious rage.

Hearing them raging makes me feel good and proud of myself.

• Like 1