kloust!

Make the old bandit skin a find-able item

Just that we could use more camos/skins in general.

Personally I would love to spawn in kind of civilian cloth without tactvest etc and then later find contractor clothing as well as camo uniforms.

Btw since DLC Army of Czech Republic is on its way I can only hope we can get also vz95 czech camo :-).

This!

My thoughts exactly. There are plenty of nice civilian skins, then there're also mercenary skins that look more tacticool but still kinda civilian-ish, i'd love to have those.

+1

Bandit skin

And also:

Some commando skin,

Casual jeans skin,

Punk skin,

Motorcicle rider skin,

Lumberjack skin..

Less fisherman skin please... looks like everybody was fishing and , then, suddenly comes zombie apocalipse..

It is why everyone spawn on coast.

They go fishing get drunk and sleep the whole zombie apocalypse now moment.

+1

Bandit skin

And also:

Some commando skin' date='

Casual jeans skin,

Punk skin,

Motorcicle rider skin,

Lumberjack skin..

Less fisherman skin please... looks like everybody was fishing and , then, suddenly comes zombie apocalipse..

[/quote']

THAT!

Lootable motorcycle skin would be neat. Also: Lawer suit that some zombies wear inside cities.

Maybe we could even see biker gangs. Imagine a bunch of guys in biker outfits riding bikes/ATVs pulling over on the road near you. I'd run like hell.

I like the skin, never been a bandit though, so I never actually got the skin. Would the community consider changing the name from "Bandit Skin" though? I feel as though it'd make more sense to have a different name, if Survivors could wear it too.

+1, however, regardless of the name. More skins and customisation!