Sign in to follow this  
Superwaffle

New Vanilla Server

Hey guys, I haven't played the normal DayZ in a while and decided to get back into it and have opened a new completely vanilla gameplay server up just for funsies. I missed the uncomplicated fear and fun that I used to have before all the addons and mods, and the small close knit community feel of it.

If you want to come check it out and be part of our friendly and competitive community we're on 88.190.48.24:2322. Running vanilla chernarus (only addons are anti-hack and server commands).

Server name: DayzGB 105

Running vanilla Chenarus.

Veteran, 3DPm CH on.

Edited by Superwaffle
  • Like 3

Keep getting "Bad version", even though I already downgraded to the beta version of your server. (you should update to 103718, thats what 99% of all players are running)

Keep getting "Bad version", even though I already downgraded to the beta version of your server. (you should update to 103718, thats what 99% of all players are running)

I'm using 103718 too, did you try with the updated one initially? 

Yep, I did. I'm also running the latest DayZ version, which works with several other servers I tested.

Yep, I did. I'm also running the latest DayZ version, which works with several other servers I tested.

Strange, we're running all updated the same as you fine, have you installed any mods for dayz that might be altering it?

Nah, I'm running a clean installation.

I fixed it by joining through the ingame serverbrwoser - seems like DayZ Commander is bugging it somehow.

this is great , are u going to put back in l85a2 tws and as50 and lest cars?

Europen or us server? Cant't check yet, Im at work.

this is great , are u going to put back in l85a2 tws and as50 and lest cars?

Not adding anything yet, trying to make it completely vanilla, but after a while and most of the people here would like them back I can add them in. At the moment there's lots of cars because I goofed the setup slightly, can try to fix soon if needed. But now there's a much smaller limit on respawns so if you break a car you find don't expect to see it respawn again for a long while. Basically cars will get rarer and rarer.

Europen or us server? Cant't check yet, Im at work.

It's based in London UK, and it's stats should allow a decent enough connection from US if you have a fairly good ISP over there.

Awesome server, Im loving it so far.

Thanks, hopefully everything will be awesome and the website/ts will be up soon :D

It's based in London UK, and it's stats should allow a decent enough connection from US if you have a fairly good ISP over there.

Cool. I'm actually in South Africa, so connection not a problem. The IP doesn't show on my search on dayzcommander though. maybe i u give me the server name i can find it?

Cool. I'm actually in South Africa, so connection not a problem. The IP doesn't show on my search on dayzcommander though. maybe i u give me the server name i can find it?

DayzGB 105

Failing that load dayz up and click remote on the multiplayer in game browser, use 88.190.48.24:2322.

Edited by Superwaffle