{TMW} Crackahhh

All time favorite item in DayZ, and why?

Gates? How did you kill him with it? I could understand breaking his legs but a kill that would be epic to see and funny as hell to see.

Gates? How did you kill him with it? I could understand breaking his legs but a kill that would be epic to see and funny as hell to see.

It usually doesn't just break your legs, but also makes you bleed. If you're very unlucky it knocks you out resulting in bleeding out.

there is no such joy in life as closing the shithouse door on your pal looting it...

jY84n2S.jpg

• Like 2

Got to be the can of beans.

It just says dayz....

Great idea for a thread! :thumbsup:  :beans:

So hard to choose as there's so much I love.  Of course, there's the beans and a good sniper rifle of any kind to kill those evil zeds from afar but I'd have to choose the axe.  I can do so much more damage with my axe than I can with a gun. :)

Well, he decided to chase me. So, I ran through bill the gate. When he came close, I closed bill, and sent him flying right into a building. He hit the building so hard it crumbled as if it was hit by a satchel charge. Not even kidding.

He became my pancake.

Edited by The Aquatic Land Walrus
  • Like 2

I had exact same thing happening with shithouse doors. My friend got mashed by the almighty toilet.

But my favourite item is...package with clothing.

That feeling when you see it. That tension when you check it.

That disappointment when you see its just civilian clothing...

• Like 1

Helicopters; cars aren't as satisfying to steal from and eventually crash into survivors.

I killed myself with a gate just last night. Bolota Airstrip Medical Tents. I opened the first gate and I got caught between the outside wall and the gate. I couldnt get out and couldnt shut the gate back so i had to sit there and get ate by zombies.

My favorite item in DayZ is the straight razor, so many different uses! Shame they are hard to come by where I live...

#1 The Lee Enfield

It's the one item that transforms you from a defensless srub to a killing machine. It's a symbol of empowerment.

#2 Other Players

The stick of power ain't worth shit if there's no one to use it upon. And they serve as a great source of supplies.