Sign in to follow this  
Forgewolf

Why no Zombie children again?

An immune system builds immunity to viruses after the bodies have been exposed to viruses. Children only have weaker immune systems than adults because they haven't been exposed to viruses. Technically they aren't weaker, they're just less mature.

When exposed to a virus that has no ability to be cured by the body, immunity would make little difference. Children from the age group of 1 to 10 may die due to immaturity odd the actual body, but above that age, the body could certainly survive in many individuals.

The idea that the virus automatically kills anyone and everyone under or over is utterly ridiculous and unrealistic. Sure many would die, but many would "survive".

Children from the age group of 1 to 10 may die due to immaturity odd the actuall body, but above that age, a normal virus does not kill them.

Like I said it is a game. The existence of a virus that turns people into zombies is totally thought up. Such a virus would have never been created in normal circumstances. And even if it would never had the chance to spread that far. However, if people play with genes and create biological weapons, they can turn them into whatever they want. So let us assume the virus is made by mankind.

A zombie virus that is supposed to kill humans and especially young humans to garantee the depopulation of a certain area, made by intelligent life, could do whatever it wants. Sure natural viruses would never be capable of doing so, but viruses made in the labor...

The idea that the virus automatically turns people into zombies and spreads over the world is utterly ridiculous and unrealistic.

Yes I know there is a mushroom that is capable of controlling the behaviour of very primitive life froms, but thinking that a virus would ever turn into something like DayZish apocalypse? Oh yeah rabies, sooo zombielike, sure.

Nope, never will happen unless some with some help. But even with help, the apocalypse still is utterly ridiculous and unrealistic.

In context of the game "Children die due to their age" sounds very logical if you compare it to the utterly ridiculous and unrealistic thought of a zombie virus that causes an apocalypse.

I like how they do "child" zombies in project zomboid. There is no animation for them, in other words you'll never see a child zombie or bash it's head in, but every so often you hear their childlike groans. It's really weird. A LOT can be done with sound.

The virus forced all the children into accellerated growth and they became adults?

Children from the age group of 1 to 10 may die due to immaturity odd the actuall body, but above that age, a normal virus does not kill them.

Like I said it is a game. The existence of a virus that turns people into zombies is totally thought up. Such a virus would have never been created in normal circumstances. And even if it would never had the chance to spread that far. However, if people play with genes and create biological weapons, they can turn them into whatever they want. So let us assume the virus is made by mankind.

A zombie virus that is supposed to kill humans and especially young humans to garantee the depopulation of a certain area, made by intelligent life, could do whatever it wants. Sure natural viruses would never be capable of doing so, but viruses made in the labor...

The idea that the virus automatically turns people into zombies and spreads over the world is utterly ridiculous and unrealistic.

Yes I know there is a mushroom that is capable of controlling the behaviour of very primitive life froms, but thinking that a virus would ever turn into something like DayZish apocalypse? Oh yeah rabies, sooo zombielike, sure.

Nope, never will happen unless some with some help. But even with help, the apocalypse still is utterly ridiculous and unrealistic.

In context of the game "Children die due to their age" sounds very logical if you compare it to the utterly ridiculous and unrealistic thought of a zombie virus that causes an apocalypse.

I marked today down in my diary as the first time I ever agreed with you.

(I lied, I don't actually have a diary)

I think zombies should be allowed to have children if they want to bt I don't want to see them having sex, maybe make it so they do their mating when the server is empty

• Like 4